How can i get clicks in my gigs and how can i get order?

web_munna45

Hi @web_munna45 -

Here are my comments:

1. Your gig images have too much text. Keep it simple with only 3-5 words describing your services.

2. Add gig videos on all of your gigs (you only have a video on one).

3. Your selling point of "Unlimited Colors," isn't really a selling point.

4. Please only make promises you can keep. In your FAQs you mention that you will respond within 1 minute and in your gig descriptions, you mention 100% satisfaction.

5. Consider removing unlimited revisions and money back guarantee. These statements make your buyers wonder "why" they would need that and creates unnecessary questions in their minds about the quality of your services.

6. Try niching down. You are a web developer in a very competitive field. Since your gigs are very generic in nature, you are competing against every web developer out there. Pick a target audience and cater your gig to them. This will make you more competitive as a web developer and can increase your visibility in search.

• Like 8
  • Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings everyone,

I have an old fiverr seller account from 2020. Still Now I do stay active there. Actually I have done completed 4 orders. 

In the last two years i have only completed 4 orders from this account.😐 

I put 7 gigs in this account but i couldn't get gig ranking in two years.

And I couldn't get orders directly form gigs.

Now I want to delete the previous gigs and I'll create new 7 gigs in this account.

Do i have to continue working on this old account?

Will it be good for the future?

What stpes Should I take to get orders and how can i ranks my gigs?

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2022 at 6:58 AM, web_munna45 said:

How can I Rank My Gigs

There is no specific any option to follow for getting gig ranked. But you may go through this link - https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011421218-Gig-policies and watch the video and follow the instruction to apply, might help you to rank your gig. 

Edited by anisurratan
  • Like 7
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, opumijan said:

How get orders in fiverr

1. Stay active as much as you can
  2. Send 10 buyer request daily
  3. Hope these info may helpful for you.

Thanks.

Hope does last huh…

staying online has nothing to do with getting orders. Just because you are awake it doesn’t mean that you’ll get food in your fridge magically, it doesn’t mean that you will get orders, it doesn’t mean the house will clean itself etc. 

send buyer request? You are sooo late to the game, buyer requests are being removed by fiverr, so how do you expect him to use the feature that doesn’t exist anymore? 

• Like 5
  • Up 3

58 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Hope does last huh…

staying online has nothing to do with getting orders. Just because you are awake it doesn’t mean that you’ll get food in your fridge magically, it doesn’t mean that you will get orders, it doesn’t mean the house will clean itself etc. 

send buyer request? You are sooo late to the game, buyer requests are being removed by fiverr, so how do you expect him to use the feature that doesn’t exist anymore? 

buyer request still available for some user

• Like 4

On 11/2/2022 at 1:15 AM, mariashtelle1 said:

there is almost no new buyers writing their requests.

Yes, buyers are encouraged to use Briefs now, and you can enable them on your gig page if your gigs qualify.

On 11/1/2022 at 11:00 PM, opumijan said:

How get orders in fiverr

1. Stay active as much as you can
  2. Send 10 buyer request daily
  3. Hope these info may helpful for you.

Staying active on Fiverr does not rank your gig or get you orders. I get orders when I am sleeping and logged off of Fiverr. It is helpful to use the Fiverr phone app so you can reply quickly to any buyers that place orders or contact you.

Buyer requests are gradually being removed from the Fiverr platform. Now buyers are encouraged to use Briefs, and if your gigs qualify, you can enable them on your gig page.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, vickieito said:

Hi @web_munna45 - What are your current impressions, clicks, and orders? Are they increasing, decreasing, or staying the same?

Thanks @vickieito

Actually my impressions some increasing daily up to 10-20 but not increase click.

I'm still in this account from 3 years running.

and I did completed just 4 orders🙂

Edited by web_munna45
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, web_munna45 said:

my impressions some increasing daily up to 10-20 but not increase click.

If your impressions are increasing and your clicks aren't, that means your gig isn't attractive to buyers - Fiverr is showing your gig to buyers and they aren't clicking on it. So focus on updating your gig images so that they are attractive to buyers. They only have a few seconds to decide which gigs to click on, so make sure your images are unique and aren't too busy (keep text to 2-5 words clearly describing your service and only 1-2 images). Your images are very busy and have a lot of information on them, so buyers may be skimming over your gigs and clicking on your competitors' gigs.

• Like 5

• 4 months later...