Account D-ranked

suntech04

Question

Hello, I am a new seller. A few days ago I started my account and I was doing my work very well and my account was running well. It's been a week now. My account and my gig are Drank. Because of this, I am very confused. Please check my gig statics also attached a file please check it and help me to solve this problem. am also sharing gig on social media to reach more traffic. My account was showing on the first page in online sellers now it's nowhere to be seen what happened?

Screenshot 2022-10-20 073422.png

• Like 6
  • Sad 6

3 answers to this question

Fiverr gives new accounts a boost for the first 30 days they work on Fiverr to give them a chance to prove themselves. After that, your placement will depend on your reviews, and the two "secret" feedbacks buyers are prompted to give.    

I see your first review is from a month ago, so now Fiverr expects you to be ready to work without giving you a boost, just as the rest of Fiverr's sellers do. Now your orders will depend on the matching system Fiverr uses. In other words, they match you with the services a buyer is seeking.

Another issue is that there is a great deal of gigs selling the same services that you do on Fiverr. Look! 👀1172681193_ScreenShot2022-10-21at11_58_05AM.thumb.png.757b1be7eedc2a7854a16e024b0193fa.png

• Like 11
  • Up 2