I didn't find my gigs on search result.

websiteyour

Hello Talented People!!!
How are you? I need a help from you. I create gig under Digital Marketing Categories (Digital Marketing > Search Engine Optimization > On Page SEO). I follow all seo rules for create my gig. I also do image seo and add a profesional video on my gig. 

But when I searched my gigs. I didn't find out on first to last page. I also filter out my gig, but didn't found. 

Can you please tell me, why I am facing this problem??

Here Is The Gig Link: https://www.fiverr.com/websiteyour/wordpress-yoast-technical-on-page-seo-optimization

Thanks, In Advanced!

Screenshot (312).png

• Like 15

55 minutes ago, websiteyour said:

Very low impression for this gig. But others gig impression and click are good.

Another way to see if you are flagged is to search by who is online and your country.

So look for 'online' sellers from 'Bangladesh'. Search by keywords in your gig title.

If you still show last within these few results, then, you may be flagged.

Edited by sunboatrecords
  • Like 11
  • Up 1

On 10/21/2022 at 9:16 AM, websiteyour said:

But when I searched my gigs. I didn't find out on first to last page. I also filter out my gig, but didn't found. 

It doesn’t matter if you can or can not find your gig in search. Impressions is literally how many times your gig was shown in search to other people. Fiverr algorithm chooses whom to show what gigs and on what placement based on how likely people to buy those gigs. 

• Like 9
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

34 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

It doesn’t matter if you can or can not find your gig in search. Impressions is literally how many times your gig was shown in search to other people. Fiverr algorithm chooses whom to show what gigs and on what placement based on how likely people to buy those gigs. 

It really depends on your Buyer Satisfaction Rate at any moment.

If you are one of the top people in your category, you show up among the first results in search and in the general category.

The algorithm shuffling is never that drastic.

You can check by using a new browser and setting the VPN to another country, Antarctica, the moon etc.

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, sunboatrecords said:

You can check by using a new browser and setting the VPN to another country, Antarctica, the moon etc.

No, it’s completely pointless because algorithm still adjusts for your search history. And if a client has a search history on fiverr then fiverr will adjust search results for them. You checking it with vpn etc will not make it more “true” result. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, mariashtelle1 said:

No, it’s completely pointless because algorithm still adjusts for your search history. And if a client has a search history on fiverr then fiverr will adjust search results for them. You checking it with vpn etc will not make it more “true” result. 

It still gives you an excellent idea of what a new client sees!

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

No, it’s not. Every person sees different results and even the same person looking in the search at different times of a day or week will see different results 

Yes, that is true. Yet the difference is never as drastic as you are suggesting.

The method that I proposed gives you a hint of what the algorithm thinks of you and how your hidden Buyer Satisfaction Rate is. There is also the option to sort by best-selling. So if you are an established seller, and you are clearing 2K a month, you will rank higher than a new seller with $5 orders.

Also, there is such a thing as being flagged as a poor seller by the algorithm. You can tell if you see the dreaded 'your gigs cannot be promoted right now' and unusually low impressions on a previously well performing gig.

Edited by sunboatrecords
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

50 minutes ago, muhdshah0 said:

Fiverr want their buyers to be happy. That way, they return to buy more. To keep buyers happy, they rank gigs based on a number of factors. 

The most important factor is probably the hidden feedback that buyers leave after orders. 

This is the feedback that only Fiverr will see. If your buyer satisfaction rate drops below a certain threshold, your gig will be de-ranked

This underlines the importance of being super polite, friendly, communicative, professional and helpful. 

A buyer can become unsatisfied for several reasons – and they will tell Fiverr about it, even if they leave a five-star review in public. 

It's not enough to deliver great quality services and products anymore. If your gig got de-ranked, chances are you didn't do a good enough job communicating with your buyers. 

This can play out in any number of ways like: 

• Your gig description or custom offers aren't specific enough, meaning buyers quickly can misunderstand something. They might have other expectations based on your conversations or descriptions. 
  • Your communication is full of typos, bad grammar, or you have trouble with the English language in general. This can also lead to misunderstandings and frustration. 
  • You're not polite and friendly. Using a buyers name, being super-polite and ultra-friendly, does help. 
  • You don't keep your buyers updated on the progress of their orders. Buyers like to feel safe, and making sure they know what's going on and that you're working on it is important. 
  • You respond slowly to messages, revision requests and messages. Buyers want fast responses. 
  • Your service or product just isn't good enough. 
  • You deliver late or ask your buyers for more time. This should only be done in emergencies. The more you do it, the lower your satisfaction rate will be. 

If any of these happen to you during an order, you risk making your buyer less satisfied. Even if they leave a five-star review, they might say something entirely different to Fiverr in private. 

People will often feel bad for telling someone that they aren't good enough, but when they get a chance to tell Fiverr without you knowing it, believe me, they will. 

@muhdshah0This was copied from a post by our friend @smashradio , and it is against the Fiverr Forum rules to copy and paste another person's post without giving them credit! 

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 7
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1