My all gigs get de-ranked

tousifakrams

Hello there,
One of buyer asked for project to complete in just a single day (he told me it's immediate need), I completed that in couple of hours and delivered after two days buyer comes back and tell me that I'm not looking for that whatever you have provided me I need another thing, I asked him why didn't you mention this earlier he told me I was in hurry that's why I din't mentioned this. He asked for refund, but I refused to do so, even I agreed to give him half amount refund. I would have given him full refund, but he asked for the project which I take 2 to 3 days also I worked for him late night. 

Later he rated me 2.3 stars, but my profile rating is still 5 star, but problem is, 
After that negative review, my all gigs impression is low. One of my gigs was Fiverr choice and another was eligible for gig promotional, but I lost both of these.
My concern is, how can I get back those things?
Why Fiverr just listens one buyer negative rating, what about this user who has provided positive feedback? 
Why Fiverr only cares about buyer, why don't they consider seller efforts?
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, tousifakrams said:

He asked for refund, but I refused to do so, even I agreed to give him half amount refund.

If you did great work, that matches the work ordered, don't give refunds. When you give any kind of refund, you give your work away for free.

I would have given him full refund

Why? Do you like working for free?

After that negative review, my all gigs impression is low.

The buyer most likely gave you a negative private review. That can affect your gig metrics -- just like you noted.

My concern is, how can I get back those things?

Improve your seller performance, and work harder to impress your clients. And, for Pete's sake, stop offering to refund complete orders.

Why Fiverr just listens one buyer negative rating, what about this user who has provided positive feedback? 

Because, that's how Fiverr works. If you impress your clients, then you won't get negative reviews.

Buyers can leave any review that they feel reflects their experience working with you.

Why Fiverr only cares about buyer, why don't they consider seller efforts?

Fiverr cares about buyers and sellers equally. Your percieved experience does not reflect other seller efforts. Please do not make false generalizations.