buyer did chargeback and my account is under review Why?

digirelieve

Question

Customer Support: Request ID 8426391 and 8404695

hi,

Thanks for your response.

For now, it looks like fiverr is purely responsible for these such fraud activities because its your own marketplace not mine. I am just a seller and I am selling my services. and looks like the chargeback done by buyer and for that fiverr payment system is not secured for sellers. I spent a lot of time on this order and in the end I received nothing.

Are you sure that you are meeting seller requirements like other planforms Upwork or freelancer.com ? Same platforms follow Escrow payments systems and if a client does any fraud or chargeback then a marketplace should be responsible not the seller.

And in my evaluation fiverr always prefers buyers not sellers.

After completing and satisfying the website buyer opened a dispute or chargebacks WOW? and at the end seller got profile UNDER REVIEW with my request id 8404695

CONCLUSION OF CUSTOMER SUPPORT:

So, you did both things for me:

1) my order is cancelled by a chargeback and i got nothing 0

2) my profile is under review $300 ordered which is cancelled by you because the buyer opened dispute

The buyer did chargeback and you give me both of the above things now I a have no source of income because profile under review 90 days because buyer chargeback fraud and that's why you considered me false selling services according to 8404695

IMPORTANT:

As per your platform i don't have anything now no money or no selling services eligible because a buyer did a fraud chargeback you considered me false selling #8404695

NOTICE:

Dear support, I am not new to fiverr. I am selling my genuine/valid services from the last two years with fiverr.com/digirelieve . I have completed 50 orders and one order is also active. So me or my services are not responsible for the decision of a buyer.

For example if I do a violation like bad communication or taking a client to the buyer for outside communication. then it can be considered a violation for me which i never did. because I appreciate your platform very well. and trusted you and your support team.

So if the buyer did chargeback or dispute then why is my account under review OR false services selling for next 90 days? 90 days are not less for me or my family , which is a source of income. If I am selling any false services then why have you not stopped me from the last 1.5-2 years 2021-2022 ? And if my account is in review for 90 days then how i can pay you the deduction amount for the order #FO713B9EF9F81

I know you are a better decision maker but for now I request you to think again and do one thing for me from these below two possibilities.

1) you can again open my account and make it live so i can earn something and you can deduct money from my future income.

2) you have to remove the order cancellation dispute from me. because as you know that buyer did chargeback from you not me.

SO, DO ONE THING FOR ME.

THANKS, SO MUCH....

YOU CAN SEE THE ATTACH COMMUNICATION AND PLAN OF ACTION AS WELL.

chawal1.PNG

kuta5.PNG

kuta4.PNG

kuta3.PNG

kuta2.PNG

kuta1.PNG

support9.PNG

support8.PNG

support7.PNG

support6.PNG

support5.PNG

support4.PNG