why my gig impression is going down day by day?

sunysuny998

I don't know why my impression is going down. what should i do? I can't be on fiverr all day though two tab is always open for fiverr and time to time I check on them. I've to practice my work, class and of course load shedding. If fiverr analytics works on basis of your activation then i'm really disappointed. All NEW SELLER may facing this problem. Some of top seller gives tips that share on SM isn't do that much impact on your gig, so I stopped post or share but after that i find my gig impression is going down. so what's the problem really. only two click I got then nothing. I'm really losing it.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

15 hours ago, sunysuny998 said:

I don't know why my impression is going down. what should i do? I can't be on fiverr all day though two tab is always open for fiverr and time to time I check on them. I've to practice my work, class and of course load shedding. If fiverr analytics works on basis of your activation then i'm really disappointed. All NEW SELLER may facing this problem. Some of top seller gives tips that share on SM isn't do that much impact on your gig, so I stopped post or share but after that i find my gig impression is going down. so what's the problem really. only two click I got then nothing. I'm really losing it.

Gigs are rotated regularly to help everyone get some visibility on the platform. You've probably been rotated out of the results, meaning your impressions will drop. 

And This is because Fiverr has been changing its algorithm and the way it displays gigs in the search results

• Like 2