Can i get back main account with no warnings back from being banned?

gasgas737

So i got my main account banned/disabled for being a piece of shit for the past few days which is fine, mainly dealing with people off on fiverr which i could get forgiven, but also making sellers uncomfortable with some requests that they said they wouldn't do (this probably got me banned tbh). 

Anyway, ive been working with a guy for over a month on a job which now i cant contact him or at least pay him for all work he has done. Any suggestions or is there anything i can do with that specific seller even if I stay banned?

• Like 4

You're only allowed to have one account at all. Having alt accounts is against TOS, so you'd get banned for that too. If you were banned for violating TOS or community standards, I highly doubt you'll get to use Fiverr again. If you had an order with a seller and were banned, they would cancel the order.

Edited by melanielm
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, melanielm said:

You're only allowed to have one account at all. If you were banned for violating TOS or community standards, I highly doubt you'll get to use Fiverr again. If you had an order with a seller and were banned, they would cancel the order.

Sucks but oh well, i get what i deserve. I didnt create the other accounts to skip around security btw, I made them becouse i forgot i had used another email of mine before using the one i got banned.

What should i do with those other accounts? Do i disable them? Leave them floating around?

• Like 4

10 hours ago, gasgas737 said:

I didnt create the other accounts to skip around security btw, I made them becouse i forgot i had used another email of mine before using the one i got banned.

It's still not allowed to have more than one account. No matter the reason.

11 hours ago, gasgas737 said:

mainly dealing with people off on fiverr which i could get forgiven

If you were taking business outside of Fiverr, it's one of the main ToS violations, and you wouldn't be forgiven for it.

11 hours ago, gasgas737 said:

What should i do with those other accounts? Do i disable them?

That would be the honest thing to do, since you're not allowed to have them anyway.

• Like 3
  • Up 2