How can I increase my gig impressions and clicks?

duzmachine

My main gig is kinda dead since last may, so i tried to change everything in my gig: the video and photo preview video, description, tags, some prices and title. If someone have some tips it's really appreciated

I even tried promoted gigs too, but i get only 299 in impressions and 19 clicks in 3 weeks. I wanted to ask if this is normal or not.

This is the gig, if you want to check: https://it.fiverr.com/share/DVDKZa

Edited by duzmachine
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, md_osmangone said:

1. Stay active 

2. Make your gig image eye-catchy

3. Do daily gig marketing in social media

4. Send buyer offer daily

You joined Fiverr last month, you have no sales, yet you feel the need to post inaccurate and outdated information for what reason?   Staying online does not increase your chances of success, buyer requests have been phased out, Make a gig image eye-catchy?  What does that even mean?  

It seems that these 4 suggestions are being copied and pasted from previous posts without any thought or research.  

If you can't offer anything practical and worthwhile then don't post anything at all.  It's better for you as a new seller to research the forum and look for the sippets that can enhance YOUR OWN business.   When you have gained some experience and credibility, then you can post your opinion. 

• Like 3

On 10/20/2022 at 4:33 AM, duzmachine said:

My main gig is kinda dead since last may,

Hi @duzmachine - I see that you had a 4.3-star review 5 months ago (which is this May). You also had a 4.3 star review 10 months ago. In both of these cases, the buyers may have left a negative private review (which you'll never see, you'll just see a decrease in impressions). It can be really difficult to recover from negative reviews, but it can be done. Repeat buyers can really help out during slower times, and I do notice that you have one strong repeat buyer. It would be nice if you could get more repeat customers. Are you on Seller Plus? Offering coupons or discounts via custom offers to buyers who are likely to reorder might be a great way for you to drum up more business.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Hi @duzmachine - I see that you had a 4.3-star review 5 months ago (which is this May). You also had a 4.3 star review 10 months ago. In both of these cases, the buyers may have left a negative private review (which you'll never see, you'll just see a decrease in impressions). It can be really difficult to recover from negative reviews, but it can be done. Repeat buyers can really help out during slower times, and I do notice that you have one strong repeat buyer. It would be nice if you could get more repeat customers. Are you on Seller Plus? Offering coupons or discounts via custom offers to buyers who are likely to reorder might be a great way for you to drum up more business.

• Like 1

On 10/20/2022 at 10:13 PM, vickieito said:

Hi! Thanks for the reply, and unfortunately i'm not a seller plus. I lost all my repeat customers since i don't receive orders since may.

I was thinking to contact my old costumers for offering discounts, even without seller plus. Since i noticed you are way more informed than me on fiverr, do you recommend it?

• Like 1