Unqualified to be promoted

walilee

Question

I got a alert this morning that one of my gigs in so longer promoted, when I checked the promoted gigs section I’ve noticed that the main gig of mine stopped of being promoted and a message under the gig says ( Unqualified to be promoted ) does this happen just to me or to everybody ??

• Like 8

5 answers to this question

43 minutes ago, strategist_ceo said:

It happens to everyone. Everyone gets the promotion feature and then loses it every now and again; no one knows why.

I think it has to do with private reviews. As they say, there are some internal things they monitor and that might be one of them. I never had this happen to me, so I can only assume it has to do with some unknown metric that's hidden to sellers. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, walilee said:

I got a alert this morning that one of my gigs in so longer promoted, when I checked the promoted gigs section I’ve noticed that the main gig of mine stopped of being promoted and a message under the gig says ( Unqualified to be promoted ) does this happen just to me or to everybody ??

Yes, I also faced this problem but after that fiverr again qualified it. so no worries, relax.

• Like 7