New to fiverr seller

rajee4me

The Buyer request has now been finished by Fiverr Team. Fiverr will automatically recommend your Gigs to buyer when your Gig description matches the buyer's requirements.

On one side it is a bad news for new sellers but on other side it will create an opportunity to improve your Gig SEO to rank higher and get in Fiverr's Buyer recommendation list.

You can also grow your Gig by using Fiverr's Gig Promotion option, if you are a Level 1 seller.

Best of Luck!

Regards,

Mahtabpsh

• Like 7

7 hours ago, mahtabpsh said:

The Buyer request has now been finished by Fiverr Team. Fiverr will automatically recommend your Gigs to buyer when your Gig description matches the buyer's requirements.

On one side it is a bad news for new sellers but on other side it will create an opportunity to improve your Gig SEO to rank higher and get in Fiverr's Buyer recommendation list.

You can also grow your Gig by using Fiverr's Gig Promotion option, if you are a Level 1 seller.

Best of Luck!

Regards,

Mahtabpsh

How can I make use of gig promotion? I don't know where or how to? Please a little more help

• Like 4

On 10/19/2022 at 8:13 PM, vickygraphix205 said:

How can I make use of gig promotion? I don't know where or how to? Please a little more help

Hi, you can use Gig Promotion only if you are a level 1 seller.

The link is available under "Growth & Marketing" menu.

I hope I answered your question.

• Like 4