How To Get Oder On Fiverr

md_sumon_mia_10

11 hours ago, hamzza_10 said:

Guess we should have to be just a little more patient. Good days are coming just don't lose hope.

Arre you just sitting around, waiting for orders? Or, are you taking steps to great a great gig/service that appeals to your target customers, and convinces them to hire you. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Arre you just sitting around, waiting for orders? Or, are you taking steps to great a great gig/service that appeals to your target customers, and convinces them to hire you. 

I have updated my gig like 7 - 8 times in last 2 months. Researched good keywords to can rank my gig, compared my gig with all top competitors out there and also added more convincing description. For this month response is quite good. I got about 150 impressions and total of 6 clicks in last 14 days and both are growing day by day. What else do you think I can do to boost my gig impressions and clicks to get an order. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I also made my images more appealing.

8 minutes ago, hamzza_10 said:

Researched good keywords to can rank my gig

There is no such thing as gig rank. The Fiverr marketplace does not operate like a Google-based SEO search engine.

11 minutes ago, hamzza_10 said:

and also added more convincing description

If your gig description is not leading to orders from your target customers, then it probably isn't convincing enough.

12 minutes ago, hamzza_10 said:

What else do you think I can do to boost my gig impressions and clicks to get an order.

You have no control over gig impressions. Impressions are only registered when someone searches for gigs like yours, and your gig shows up among the delivered results. Clicks are registered when someone who sees your gig in their results, likes your gig image or price, and then clicks to learn more.

Fiverr matches great, high-performing gigs, to likely buyers. Therefore, the only people who will see your gig in any search results, are those whom the system thinks would hire you. The better your seller performance is, and the more profitable and targeted your gig is, the more likely it is to be seen in search results. 

If you have a low seller performance, or a lack of profitability, then it might be wise for you to start findnig your own customers (wherever they are located), convincing them to hire you, and bringng them to your gig page on your own. If you can earn sales this way, you make your gig more profitable. When your gig rises inprofitability, the Fiverr system may start to think it is a stronger match to buyers on-site who want services like yours.

• Up 2