Fake buyers

kc_the_animator

11 minutes ago, kc_the_animator said:

Hi, a fake buyer inbox me for direct work, I don't replay to him,  fiverr can reduce my inbox response time in these situation?

Yes - It will affect your response time unless you mark the message as spam. I just make it a habit to respond so it doesn't affect my seller stats, by saying "no" or "hi," before marking the message as spam.

I know a seller who went from a Level 2 to a New Seller in one evaluation period because she was not responding to her spam messages (and was using the "flag" button instead of the "spam" button). So you do need to be very careful to respond to every message and mark spam messages appropriately.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 8
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Yes - It will affect your response time unless you mark the message as spam. I just make it a habit to respond so it doesn't affect my seller stats, by saying "no" or "hi," before marking the message as spam.

I know a seller who went from a Level 2 to a New Seller in one evaluation period because she was not responding to her spam messages (and was using the "flag" button instead of the "spam" button). So you do need to be very careful to respond to every message and mark spam messages appropriately.

I would like to add that I never respond to them. I only mark them as spam, and, I had no problems with it.

Also, I have the highly responsive badge. So, marking them as spam must be good enough!

• Like 12

21 hours ago, vickieito said:

Thanks for replay

• Like 7