A buyer canceled an order after complete and submit the all source files.

bs_gallery

Hi,

I'm Bhathiya.  I'm a new a new seller to Fiverr and I do illustrations and character designing. I need an immediate response from the experienced community members as I believe I was subjected to a fraud. Last August a buyer contacted me for a book project more about 30 pages including book cover. 
I received the sources for illustrations and I duly completed the the project as the customer pleases. I submitted all the source files and did all the revisions he demanded. Also buyer asked for the next book project. But unfortunately on the very day the payments had to be cleared, the customer has unfairly cancelled the order without any further acknowledgment. As a new seller I find this harms my entire gig and shocked to see this kind of a conduct.

Screenshot_20221018-105101_Fiverr.thumb.jpg.1567e1ac3683dd773af483046fae71f0.jpgScreenshot_20221018-105151_Fiverr.thumb.jpg.b52ccad18c4515bc1db7fcadee03138c.jpgScreenshot_20221018-105205_Fiverr.thumb.jpg.3e7cb00ae4edd23999f44a9bd4762547.jpgScreenshot_20221018-105212_Fiverr.thumb.jpg.7c3cb34aa3bc3508bcdf9494f83c706c.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

15 hours ago, bs_gallery said:

I received the sources for illustrations and I duly completed the the project as the customer pleases. I submitted all the source files and did all the revisions he demanded. Also buyer asked for the next book project. But unfortunately on the very day the payments had to be cleared, the customer has unfairly cancelled the order without any further acknowledgment.

@bs_gallery, I'm sorry to hear of your experience! You can report the buyer to Fiverr by creating a support ticket here:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/selling-on-fiverr/orders/current-orders/issue-with-an-order/create-ticket

I had a similar situation where the buyer ended up with my source files after the order was canceled. Fiverr Customer Support ended up paying me for the work that I delivered a month after the order was canceled. They don't do this every time, so I was lucky that they did that for me. I hope they will be able to help you, too!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2022 at 9:58 AM, vickieito said:

@bs_gallery, I'm sorry to hear of your experience! You can report the buyer to Fiverr by creating a support ticket here:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/selling-on-fiverr/orders/current-orders/issue-with-an-order/create-ticket

I had a similar situation where the buyer ended up with my source files after the order was canceled. Fiverr Customer Support ended up paying me for the work that I delivered a month after the order was canceled. They don't do this every time, so I was lucky that they did that for me. I hope they will be able to help you, too!

Thank you very much.

• Like 1