Gig Disappear Again and Again From Fiverr Search

zeerakjamshaid

Hi, this is zeerak and I'm a level 2 seller. I'm facing an account issue and I didn't get any satisfactory answer from Fiverr customer support.

I get almost 5 to 8 new orders on a daily basis and deliver more than 5 orders daily.

My order completion rate is 100%, the Response rate is 100%, the On-time delivery rate is 96% and the rating is 5.0.

I get 5 to 10 new queries on fiver. But every month My gigs suddenly disappear from all the searches and all the categories. and then I don't get any new messages or new orders. Sometimes it takes 10 days to resolve and sometimes it takes more than 2 weeks. and when gigs disappear then all do, not just a single gig. When I got the gigs back then they come back to their previous position like on the first page and on 1st or second line. I'm fed up now. Now my gigs again disappeared 2 days ago from the first page and from all the searches/keywords and categories. Not even found in the 25 pages that are shown in the category. daily impression dropped down from 2000 Impressions to zero. My Gigs analytics are excellent.

I'm very upset and I am not getting any satisfactory answer.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zeerakjamshaid said:

On-time delivery rate is 96% and the rating is 5.0.

You won't get any answer. Fiverr won't disclose how their algorithm works to anyone. 

And clearly your analytics are not excellent, 4% of your orders are late and that's obviously a problem. I am not sure if you also had canceled orders or bad private reviews. A lot of analytics are hidden and only Fiverr's algorithm has access to them. So even if on the surface you have perfect ratings, that doesn't mean others might not be able to overtake you in search results. 

• Like 4

Thanks for your reply, its really helpful

11 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

You won't get any answer. Fiverr won't disclose how their algorithm works to anyone. 

And clearly your analytics are not excellent, 4% of your orders are late and that's obviously a problem. I am not sure if you also had canceled orders or bad private reviews. A lot of analytics are hidden and only Fiverr's algorithm has access to them. So even if on the surface you have perfect ratings, that doesn't mean others might not be able to overtake you in search results. 

Edited by zeerakjamshaid
  • Like 2