Buyer Requests (Again?)

ahmad_2802

I thought Fiverr had given up on Buyer requests and moved to Buyer Matching feature but what I am seeing are more than 100 buyer requests and strangely some of them are from different categories and niches. 

I personally favor the Buyer request feature as it helped me in securing a wonderful client who is really happy with my work whereas I detest buyer matching features as they are spams, most of the time.

• Like 6

Honestly, they might be just cleaning BR up for good, getting ready to take it off the site completely. 

I find that after a while, briefs have gotten way better / more relevant to what I offer. It just takes time. BR was... Chaotic and while briefs will take a while to really work out I think they'll end up a lot less messy due to all the extra features like marking things as spam, etc. 

I understand the frustration but I think it's a good initiative. I don't think BR was supposed to be a major factor to how sellers get orders. At least for me it always seemed like a faulty extra. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I haven't gotten any briefs thus far. So, whenever that feature starts to work, or function, or what-have-you... I look forward to seeing what it does. As for Buyer Requests, it seems like it's on the last leg of being deep-sixed for good. Perhaps in the midst of its last gasp, some of the requests have gotten more satisfactory.

• Like 4