I gained a bit side income from Fiverr after a year...

atinhub

Today I realized that I almost on Fiverr about a year and used Fiverr as my side income. I started with 5$ gig , when there is the right time (with some reviews), I increase my price. Now my earning is about 300$+ since I started as the Fiverr's seller. I am not afraid to charge more because the service is depends on my credibility and my precious time. I am hoping to become the 1st Level Seller and reach Top Rated Seller in the future. 

Best of luck,

Atin

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 5
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, atinhub said:

Today I realized that I almost on Fiverr about a year and used Fiverr as my side income. I started with 5$ gig , when there is the right time (with some reviews), I increase my price. Now my earning is about 300$+ since I started as the Fiverr's seller.

That's wonderful, congratulations! I also use Fiverr as my side income so I can relate to the joyous feeling of seeing some extra money coming in 🥳

7 hours ago, atinhub said:

I am not afraid to charge more because the service is depends on my credibility and my precious time. I am hoping to become the 1st Level Seller and reach Top Rated Seller in the future. 

Same here. I used to be afraid to raise my prices, due to the standard thinking of 'but my competitors!' or 'nobody will buy my service if it's X price!'. Needless to say, this thinking couldn't be further from the truth. I've actually raised my prices 2 days ago and the incoming orders are similar to before 😄 good luck with your journey and with the mindset you've described I'm sure you'll come far! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1