Fiverr doesn't upgrade my Seller Status

arturbe91

Hi,

actually I have a reason to celebrate but I have the feeling that Fiverr would like to ban me from the platform. After I was downranked for all my Gigs end of August they won't allow the upgrade of my seller status. The evaluation date is the 15th of October and we already have the 17th of October. I didn't received any strikes for more than a year and I never received a bad review.

I already contacted the support yesterday but nobody answered me yet. I actually really like Fiverr as a platform but the communication is so highly intransparent right now and I really feel unfairly treated.. My gig was topranked for years and I didn't changed anything. I would love to speak to somebody who at least could tell me the truth what is going on.

Did somebody experienced the same. Is there anything I can do?

Unbenannt.png

gig performances.PNG

It is sad but true that being nominated for TRS does not mean you will ever achieve that goal. 🫂

If I were you, I would work on my gig images. They should be simple and have as few words as possible describing your services. Your images are cluttered and may be passed by when a buyer skims the pages to look for the services you offer.  

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, vickiespencer said:

It is sad but true that being nominated for TRS does not mean you will ever achieve that goal. 🫂

If I were you, I would work on my gig images. They should be simple and have as few words as possible describing your services. Your images are cluttered and may be passed by when a buyer skims the pages to look for the services you offer.  

When I would improve my image then my Impressions would be high and the clicks are low. So that wouldn't solve my problem. I can clearly see that my gig is punished because Fiverr places me on the last page. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Top rated level is not granted. You might get it soon or you might never get it. It’s a manual process and very small percentage of people get it. 

I don't understand that. There are clear requirements or are there hidden requirements for the TRS level?

31 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

It is the advice my seller plus manager gave me. Soon after, I became a TRS. But you do what you think is best.

There appears to be only one seller who has gigs similar to yours. Look at their gig images. 

769443536_ScreenShot2022-10-17at8_40_08AM.thumb.png.cfe4e4948b77e10fe94e25769167cf4b.png

Which search keywords did you use? Please try to search for google data studio only. 

3 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Top rated level is not granted. You might get it soon or you might never get it. It’s a manual process and very small percentage of people get it. 

Wait, really? I always thought it was automatic as long as you reach the requirements. Because I've moved in and out of TRS a couple times already and as long as I reach the requirements I always get TRS in the next evaluation period. However this time I'm wondering why I've already reached the requirements but still haven't been promoted since September...

Edited by xabyart

1 hour ago, xabyart said:

Wait, really? I always thought it was automatic as long as you reach the requirements. Because I've moved in and out of TRS a couple times already and as long as I reach the requirements I always get TRS in the next evaluation period. However this time I'm wondering why I've already reached the requirements but still haven't been promoted since September...

I also find it highly misleading because on the dashboard itself there is nothing mentioned that a review of the team is necessary. I mean when you look at the screenshot there are clear numbers to reach to achieve the status and nothing else. 

Edited by arturbe91

1 hour ago, arturbe91 said:

I don't understand that. There are clear requirements or are there hidden requirements for the TRS level?

Look, that alone doesn’t speak to me that you are at a TRS level if you didn’t even bother to read a help page 😉 

the wording is “to get level two” and “to be nominated to TRS”. To be nominated it means that you will be looked at not that it’s an automatic process. And if you look at levels requirements  it says there that TRS is a manual process. 

• Like 3
  • Up 1

5 hours ago, arturbe91 said:

Which search keywords did you use? Please try to search for google data studio only. 

I searched and used only the terms "google data studio" after I filtered for TRS sellers. There is only one TRS with a gig for google data studio.

3 hours ago, arturbe91 said:

I also find it highly misleading because on the dashboard itself there is nothing mentioned that a review of the team is necessary.

It is right there in the screenshot you posted. 😉 Nominated means it is not automatic. 

610666012_ScreenShot2022-10-17at2_15_55PM.png.e6e4fab5391919abb8c43641600ad588.png

• Up 1

21 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

It is the advice my seller plus manager gave me. Soon after, I became a TRS. But you do what you think is best.

There appears to be only one seller who has gigs similar to yours. Look at their gig images. 

769443536_ScreenShot2022-10-17at8_40_08AM.thumb.png.cfe4e4948b77e10fe94e25769167cf4b.png

Sorry but you found here a seller who has 0 Reviews for Google Data Studio. His TRS status comes from coding/creating Apps and not reports. 

Edited by arturbe91

4 hours ago, arturbe91 said:

Sorry but you found here a seller who has 0 Reviews for Google Data Studio. His TRS status comes from coding/creating Apps and not reports. 

Nevertheless, my advice is the same.

On 10/17/2022 at 7:21 AM, vickiespencer said: