Fiverr Updates issue

graphicsexper8

Question

Hello everyone!
                         I have issue with Fiverr updates. Fiverr removed Buyer request option, but I still I have but does not see any buyer request. And Fiverr also added some additional feature, but I still have. What the problem is? Many sellers getting brief notification But I have not got any notification.

311690378_3399318660345411_4925752966165488685_n.jpg

• Like 11

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, graphicsexper8 said:

Hello everyone!
                         I have issue with Fiverr updates. Fiverr removed Buyer request option, but I still I have but does not see any buyer request. And Fiverr also added some additional feature, but I still have. What the problem is? Many sellers getting brief notification But I have not got any notification.

311690378_3399318660345411_4925752966165488685_n.jpg

Hello

Isn't the snapshot of yours? If it is then these are the notifications of Get Briefs!

And yes, you will be able to see Buyer Requests option still but it will be disabled soon. I am able to see both options so nothing to worry about. You just have to work on Get Briefs from onwards!

• Like 7

46 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Hello

Isn't the snapshot of yours? If it is then these are the notifications of Get Briefs!

And yes, you will be able to see Buyer Requests option still but it will be disabled soon. I am able to see both options so nothing to worry about. You just have to work on Get Briefs from onwards!

I don't have this option, What I do. This is screenshot is not mine. I have not see any buyer request

• Like 7