ashar_malik

Question

Hi, I requested the buyer to extend the delivery time but he is offline. I delivered the work after 3 hours from the deadline. But still the counter is going on and the buyer is offline. I have read that the buyer can cancel the order if it is late than 24 hours. In that case, the buyer can have the delivered work and still cancel the order. What should I do to stop the ticking timer?

• Like 9
  • Up 2

4 answers to this question

If you have the option of adding watermark activated on your gig, then according to Fiverr,"The watermark will appear on image delivery previews before the buyer accepts and completes the order."

So,

the buyer will have the watermarked version of your work, until he/she accepts the delivery.

Plus, as per Fiverr, " When an order is marked as Late, it means the seller missed the expected delivery time. Buyers are entitled to cancel their order if there’s no further response from the seller. If a seller does deliver soon after the order is marked as late, the buyer will be given the chance to request revisions or complete the order and rate their experience accordingly.

24 hours after the order is marked as late it will become Very Late.  Similar to what’s mentioned above, the buyer is now able to cancel the order within the order page using the Resolution Center, however, it is not a mutual cancelation request, but an immediate cancelation."

So, as your case come under late category and you are not unresponsive to the buyer, I think the cancellation decision will be mutual.

22 minutes ago, ashar_malik said:

What should I do to stop the ticking timer?

Didn't the timer stop after you delivered? I mean, is that order not coming under the delivered tab?

Edited by cartoon_avatar
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, ashar_malik said:

In that case, the buyer can have the delivered work and still cancel the order. What should I do to stop the ticking timer?

No buyers can’t cancel it since you delivered your order. 
Your order will affect your on time ratio on the dashboard since you delivered it 3 hours late. However buyers can cancel the order only if you didn’t make a delivery and order went into very late stage 48 hours later 

• Like 7