My gigs are not appearing in search 25 days has passed

kalyar79

Hi fiverr sellers,

I am so disappointed with the Fiverr system of reviewing and ranking gigs. I edited and updated my gigs 3 weeks ago, as soon as I edited and updated all of my gigs were ranked and now they're not appearing in search. The keywords on which my gigs used to appear on the first page now cannot be seen even at the end. Fiverr cannot be relied upon and I am highly disappointed with such a system. At least there should be a reason to derank an account, deranking gigs for nothing is not a good thing. 

If you have a solution to waiting and they will appear on their own, 25 days have passed.

If you say promote on social media, I have done that.

If you know something else, share me with me, please.

• Like 11

I think there are problems with your gigs... the way you have set them up is a problem. they are going to confuse customers and some of the things you have done are not good. you should not have used the same videos across multiple gigs. thats pointless and confusing for customers and is probably causing issues.. it looks as though you have titled the gigs to try and appear for different search terms.  Doing this is pointless. im of the opinion that the way you have done this is going to cause problems and is probably causing problems. The gigs are repetitive in many ways. 

what i would suggest you will not like but you need to take a serious look at those gigs that have no sales against them and ask yourself what they bring to the table for customers and why they should  even appear in the search results. They are for all intents and purposes providing the same thing regardless of what is in the descriptions, some of which are very similar. I think you will find you have sabotaged yourself here.

• Like 12

That's one of the reasons why I hardly edit my gigs because I have learn from this forum how it does affect the gig which is not supposed to be that. 

That's why I do risk to get the gig I wanted to edit deleted and make all the necessary changes to it since I haven't got any other on the gig yet. Getting my gig deleted and do the needful won't be an issue for me because it's better than getting it edited while Fiverr won't rank it anymore. 

I will suggest you contact the customer service to let them know about your current situation. They are in better position to solve it for you. 

• Like 11