Temporarily suspend my Fiverr account

videobruce

Due to my situation, I want to temporarily suspend my Fiverr account for a couple of months. I don't want to lose my Gigs, which could happen if I suspend it for too long. Does anyone know how to do this? Also, if I can suspend my account, will this affect my Seller rating?
Thanks

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 5

3 hours ago, videobruce said:

Due to my situation, I want to temporarily suspend my Fiverr account for a couple of months. I don't want to lose my Gigs, which could happen if I suspend it for too long. Does anyone know how to do this? Also, if I can suspend my account, will this affect my Seller rating?
Thanks

Set your status to "Away" for one year. Your account will not be deactivated, and your gigs will not go missing; however, you will lose the algorithmic advantage when you return after some time away, but if you are an established seller with tons of good reviews, you will bounce back quickly.

Setting "away" will protect you from losing your level and/or algorithm while you are away.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, videobruce said:

Thanks

Set your availability

When unavailable, you won't be able to receive new orders.

webgaragepro.PNG

• Like 5