Massive Dropdown: Fiverr algorithm

kabirbd66

Fiverr's algorithm is very unique. Here your success is measured based on your skills. At the same time, your success in Fiver depends on how well you can deliver quality work.

At my new Gig, I got a few orders and the gig was well-ranked. But due to some personal issues, I became somewhat erratic. If I could give time today, I couldn't give time tomorrow. As a result, some of my orders are rushed. Also, the conversion rate starts to decrease. And now the impression count has come to zero.

It is somewhat hurtful. But it showed how strict and accurate the Fiverr algorithms are.

download.png

• Like 10
  • Sad 9

Guest freelancerjabir
On 10/16/2022 at 1:42 AM, kabirbd66 said:

Fiverr's algorithm is very unique. Here your success is measured based on your skills. At the same time, your success in Fiver depends on how well you can deliver quality work.

At my new Gig, I got a few orders and the gig was well-ranked. But due to some personal issues, I became somewhat erratic. If I could give time today, I couldn't give time tomorrow. As a result, some of my orders are rushed. Also, the conversion rate starts to decrease. And now the impression count has come to zero.

It is somewhat hurtful. But it showed how strict and accurate the Fiverr algorithms are.

download.png

I am also facing this kind of stuffs !