Spam Messages in My In-Box - Can I Block?

evictions

I just joined as a Seller and have NOT activated my gigs, yet I have 3 spam messages in my in box. How does that happen? How do I delete? I only see a way to archive the messages. Is there a way for me to block random people from messaging me if they are not buyers?

Were the messages from Fiverr sellers, trying to sell to you? If so, please do file a report with customer support (<-you can click on the highlighted words to get to the Learning Center & CS), as we’re not supposed to do that; fiverr will temporarily suspend their message capability unless many complaints are filed, in which case they may get deleted. And as @bestinmarket said, they really aren’t supposed to be able to contact you anyway, so let CS know that there might be a glitch so they can fix that.

Also, you can click the “report” , as @kissreviews suggested, but just a warning: it’s not infallible! I’ve reported spammers that way (you’ll see a brief message saying the person won’t be able to contact you any more) but sometimes they were able to message me again! Not sure why, but…

Archived