Did I just made a blunder

ahmad_2802

Today of all the days, when we have an evaluation day and I am sure to be promoted to a new level, I edited my gig completely as I thought it wasn’t up to the mark and also I raised prices as well. Now I’m curious will I get a seller level promotion ( assuming gig disappears from search after editing) . Thank you.

• Like 10

13 hours ago, vaishali_r said:

as per my knowledge :-  if you change in your gig " Title and Description" you did wrong.......

13 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

You didn’t do anything wrong. 

editing gig have nothing to do with evaluation. Evaluations have their own requirements to fulfill and editing gig is not one of them.

Take the advice of the seller with over 1000 reviews, not the one with less than 200. 

• Like 7

On 10/15/2022 at 7:08 PM, ahmad_2802 said:

Today of all the days, when we have an evaluation day and I am sure to be promoted to a new level, I edited my gig completely as I thought it wasn’t up to the mark and also I raised prices as well. Now I’m curious will I get a seller level promotion ( assuming gig disappears from search after editing) . Thank you.

Please check this out

https://www.fiverr.com/levels

• Like 7
  • Up 1

On 10/15/2022 at 4:08 PM, ahmad_2802 said:

Hi. Editing your Gig might only have an impact for TRS level evaluation, as the other leveling evaluations aren't manual but just depend on raw stats. That is, assuming that you didn't do any edits that would break Fiverr's ToS/get you a warning, of course. 

Once you're thinking you might get promoted to TRS, I'd recommend doing any editing well enough in advance of the evaluation date, so you'll have enough time to discover potential typos and such, or things that maybe looked better in your mind than they do on the actual Gig page.

• Like 9
  • Up 2