Gig doesn't appear in search anywhere and any filter

thatgirlvel

Question

Hello, I hope someone can help me. I've been trying to reach out to fiverr support but I just keep on getting the same message from them. Few days ago, my gig got deranked from the first page to the 6th page after I edited my gig's description. I'm okay with it, not until after more than a week, I keep on getting 0 impressions (take note that I am receiving new orders from new buyers, so there is no way I get 0 impressions) I reported it to the support team. Luckily, after creating a ticket, the impressions got updated. But today and yesterday. I noticed that I don't received new messages anymore. I tried searching my gig and it is nowhere to be found even in "local sellers". I reached out to support team again, then I keep on receiving the same message that my gig is active and searchable, but IT IS NOT. I asked my friends to search my gig too, but they cannot find it anywhere on fiverr as well. Is there anyone here who can help me? I need real agent to answer my question on the ticket, but I think I'm just receiving an automated message and they are marking it as "SOLVED" already. It's so frustrating. Please help. My gig has 19 5 star reviews and one of the "best selling" on my niche. but now I cannot find it anymore. 

• Like 2
  • Up 2

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet