Seller Plus

mianwaqar980

2 hours ago, mianwaqar980 said:

What do i need to do to get invited for SELLER PLUS? 

FYI: Level 2 seller, 300+ completed projects.

Hi @mianwaqar980, Seller Plus is available by invitation only, but you can join the waiting list here:

https://www.fiverr.com/cp/seller-plus

I was on the waiting list for 5 months before I was allowed into the program. However, since they are now offering 2 levels of Seller Plus, you might get an invite to join earlier.

• Like 10
  • Up 2

10 hours ago, vickieito said:

Hi @mianwaqar980, Seller Plus is available by invitation only, but you can join the waiting list here:

https://www.fiverr.com/cp/seller-plus

I was on the waiting list for 5 months before I was allowed into the program. However, since they are now offering 2 levels of Seller Plus, you might get an invite to join earlier.

What benefits can I get by taking Seller Plus? Please share @vickieito . I read your posts and I like them.

• Like 9

54 minutes ago, sayedcsee said:

What benefits can I get by taking Seller Plus?

Hi @sayedcsee,

Here's what's offered on the two plans:

image.thumb.png.241daec11def98d14e554d581196f473.png

I'm on the Premium plan and this is what I love from Seller Plus:

• I can get paid as soon as an order closes (a 1% fee applies) or get paid within 7 days.
  • I can see buyer's data - their cancelation rates, average order amount in USD, and what they typically order
  • I can utilize Negative Keywords to prevent certain types of buyers from contacting me based on their keywords
  • I have access to more data on how my gigs are doing, where my orders are coming from, and which keywords I should be using
  • I can use coupons to encourage my buyers to place orders
  • I have faster response rates from Fiverr CS - sometimes my tickets are resolved in less than 20 minutes.
  • I love the Seller Plus forum - we get an exclusive look into new features
  • I love having a dedicated success manager that I can email at any time
  • I'm curious about the "Top Rated Seller priority vetting" and if it will help me
  • There are constantly new features being added to Seller Plus
Edited by vickieito
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 4

On 10/15/2022 at 11:23 AM, vickieito said:

Hi @sayedcsee,

Here's what's offered on the two plans:

I'm on the Premium plan and this is what I love from Seller Plus:

• I can get paid as soon as an order closes (a 1% fee applies) or get paid within 7 days.
  • I can see buyer's data - their cancelation rates, average order amount in USD, and what they typically order
  • I can utilize Negative Keywords to prevent certain types of buyers from contacting me based on their keywords
  • I have access to more data on how my gigs are doing, where my orders are coming from, and which keywords I should be using
  • I can use coupons to encourage my buyers to place orders
  • I have faster response rates from Fiverr CS - sometimes my tickets are resolved in less than 20 minutes.
  • I love the Seller Plus forum - we get an exclusive look into new features
  • I love having a dedicated success manager that I can email at any time
  • I'm curious about the "Top Rated Seller priority vetting" and if it will help me
  • There are constantly new features being added to Seller Plus

Hello vickieto

I have this feature from last few months but have not used it yet (Though I have completed the TRS requirements). So wanted to ask that will the premium plan for 1 month be helpful? Or it would be better to stick with it (Premium Plan) for a long time?

Please guide! Thank you in advance!

• Like 9

9 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Hello vickieto

I have this feature from last few months but have not used it yet (Though I have completed the TRS requirements). So wanted to ask that will the premium plan for 1 month be helpful? Or it would be better to stick with it (Premium Plan) for a long time?

Please guide! Thank you in advance!

Hi @smartdezigns - it really depends on how much you use and get out of the program. If you don't really use the features, it won't be helpful for you. I get a lot out of my Seller Plus membership so it makes sense for me to keep my subscription. I suggest you monitor how this program is working for you and keep it if it's helping your business.

• Like 9

7 hours ago, vickieito said:

Hi @smartdezigns - it really depends on how much you use and get out of the program. If you don't really use the features, it won't be helpful for you. I get a lot out of my Seller Plus membership so it makes sense for me to keep my subscription. I suggest you monitor how this program is working for you and keep it if it's helping your business.

Thank you so much @vickieito 

Only 1 feature seems good to me which is 7 Days Payment Clearance. Rets of the features seems not useful for me!

Good Luck to you! 🙂

• Like 8