Can I change the Payoneer account?

asifkhan328

11 minutes ago, abdullah141 said:

I don't prefer you to same payoneer account on your fiverr account. if you have multiple fiverr account. 

I have single fiverr account, but previous account was closed back in 2018 around, and i returned to fiverr after a long time and completing some orders and will complete more, yes the account that i wanted to attach  was linked with closed fiverr account, is it safe or not to link the same account with this one?

• Like 24
  • Up 5

3 minutes ago, abdullah141 said:

if that close. then you can add it. without any problem. but don't use any running account 

Are you sure? Previous fiverr account closed, and i can attach the same payoneer account to this one, right?

Please re confirm, thanks for replying...

• Like 18
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 2

57 minutes ago, asifkhan328 said:

Are you sure? Previous fiverr account closed, and i can attach the same payoneer account to this one, right?

Please re confirm, thanks for replying...

Contact Payoneer support to remove the funding source for Fiverr. After removing funding source or if they confirm that it's not attached then you could add your old Payoneer account to your new Fiverr account.

Edited by irfanulhoq
  • Like 24
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

On 10/14/2022 at 12:45 PM, abdullah141 said:

if that close. then you can add it. without any problem. but don't use any running account 

On 10/14/2022 at 1:25 PM, irfanulhoq said:

Contact Payoneer support to remove the funding source for Fiverr. After removing funding source or if they confirm that it's not attached then you could add your old Payoneer account to your new Fiverr account.

I created ticket on support, they are saying if payonner account is still attached to the closed fiverr account then I'm not able to use with this fiverr account? can anyone help please? 

• Like 15
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, asifkhan328 said:

I created ticket on support, they are saying if payonner account is still attached to the closed fiverr account then I'm not able to use with this fiverr account? can anyone help please?

Just be confirm from Payoneer that your Fiverr funding source removed or not attached then you could try to add it to Fiverr.

• Like 17
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

yes but If you are interested for change your Payoneer account, You must contact to Payoneer support center. But remember Payoneer is allowed only one account per person. If you already open a multi-account, You can notify Payoneer customer support close to your all account without your main account. After closing all accounts, Payoneer will contact you on Fiverr and add you to your real account.

• Like 25
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...