Share your bad review experience on fiverr

abdullah141

So, 5 stars indicates that there is no room for improvement, and what you offer is exceptional and can't be beaten on price or service. However, different people have different expectations.  Sometimes you just have to take it on the chin. 

If you genuinely believe that you couldn't do any more for the client, then I wouldn't change anything. 

I can see from your profile that you have multiple great reviews. Well done.  I would spend your time thinking about providing great service for your next customer, rather than dwelling on the last one.

• Like 3
  • Up 3

We can only control ourselves in this life. And even that, to a certain degree.

Did you do everything in your power to honour the expectations and scope that were set?

Be very critical of your performance.

Other than that, people are coming from different cultures and perspectives.

Some think that a perfect score only belongs to God. Others, may be mean, or they may even misclick!

• Like 3
  • Up 2

13 minutes ago, breals said:

So, 5 stars indicates that there is no room for improvement, and what you offer is exceptional and can't be beaten on price or service. However, different people have different expectations.  Sometimes you just have to take it on the chin. 

If you genuinely believe that you couldn't do any more for the client, then I wouldn't change anything. 

I can see from your profile that you have multiple great reviews. Well done.  I would spend your time thinking about providing great service for your next customer, rather than dwelling on the last one.

Yes. Lot's of client thing 4, star is good score mostly new buyer on fiverr

• Like 3
  • Up 1

4 minutes ago, sunboatrecords said:

We can only control ourselves in this life. And even that, to a certain degree.

Did you do everything in your power to honour the expectations and scope that were set?

Be very critical of your performance.

Other than that, people are coming from different cultures and perspectives.

Some think that a perfect score only belongs to God. Others, may be mean, or they may even misclick!

You are right 

• Like 3
  • Up 1

3 minutes ago, abdullah141 said:

Actually today my client give me 4, star out of 5. I provide the best service and fix their website errors even do lots of extra work but client give me 4 star for no reason, I asked him. He tell me it's a good score. Do you guyes thing it's a good score. 

Asking him was very dangerous. 

First, depending on the wording, they can report you, and you may get a warning for trying to manipulate the review.

Second, you can upset them and, they may file a horrific private review which can flag you as a poor seller.

Do not do it again!

If you think that they are a reasonable person, maybe you can ask: “What do you think that I can improve for my service?”.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

1 minute ago, sunboatrecords said:

Asking him was very dangerous. 

First, depending on the wording, they can report you, and you may get a warning for trying to manipulate the review.

Second, you can upset them and, they may file a horrific private review which can flag you as a poor seller.

Do not do it again!

If you think that they are a reasonable person, maybe you can ask: “What do you think that I can improve for my service?”.

Thanks you very much for your advice. I did not mention review or anything that fiverr not recommend to do it.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

2 minutes ago, abdullah141 said:

Thanks you very much for your advice. I did not mention review or anything that fiverr not recommend to do it.

And a final thing. Whenever I have a not-so-great experience with a buyer, I keep thinking of the great experiences that I had and, the future.

This helps me a lot at that moment and allows me to attract good stuff in the future.

If we concentrate on the negative, we become negative, and we attract negative stuff.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

I always try to provide best service to my all client. And most of the times I get 5 star review and tips from my customer. But some new client not give 5 star they 4.7 or 4 and they thing it's great reviews. But they provide awesome reply on the reviews but still give 4.7 or 4 star or 4.5 star

• Like 3
  • Up 1

1 minute ago, abdullah141 said:

I always try to provide best service to my all client. And most of the times I get 5 star review and tips from my customer. But some new client not give 5 star they 4.7 or 4 and they thing it's great reviews. But they provide awesome reply on the reviews but still give 4.7 or 4 star or 4.5 star

The public reviews are mainly for show.

The whole game is judged by our hidden 'Buyer Satisfaction Rate'.

Here are some topics for you:

• Like 3
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, abdullah141 said:

@sunboatrecords bro. thank your very much! I just got $50 tips from my client to apply your tricks. client can understand he did mistake to give me 4 stars out of 5 that's why now he give me $50 tips.

We do not employ any tricks, here at SunBoat Records.

We only cast magic. 😉

Edited by sunboatrecords
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1