starting my business

mimiminara

Question

7 answers to this question

I took a look at your gig. Judging from the description and your text here, it is not clear that you have the English skills necessary to translate from or to that language. People will not hire you for language-related services if you cannot communicate well using it.

• Like 2
  • Up 3

I agree with @melanielm. I looked at your gig, and it and your post here make it evident that you are not qualified to be a translator. It is also apparent that you will use google translate or some other app to do the translations. Buyers can do that for themselves for free. Why should they hire you? It will be best if you offer a service that you are competent in doing.

626767448_ScreenShot2022-10-14at8_11_39AM.thumb.png.85e6ecd76999a7716b5a8cab08410b65.png

• Like 3
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, mimiminara said:

who are looking for help to tranlate articles, texts and documents from english to french, arabic or spanish

What worries me is that you claim to be able to translate 'PERFECTLY' into English, yet your sentence structure is poor.  The fact that you can't even spell translate, alarms me too! This inability to communicate effectively will only lead to dissatisfied customers and poor reviews.  You may want to address this first before worrying about getting any orders.

• Like 2
  • Up 2