PRO VERIFIED

studiolo1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, studiolo1 said:

Thanks to fiverr and my clients for trust and support!!! does anyone know what should I do to reach top rated seller? is it handpicking process or still 20000$ and 100 orders are needed? 

You need those AND to be handpicked (so basically, you only qualify once you have earned that much and completed that many orders. I was qualified for 6 or 7 months before getting my badge but it can take longer (or you can be chosen ASAP...or never.) Basically, it depends.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, katakatica said:

You need those AND to be handpicked (so basically, you only qualify once you have earned that much and completed that many orders. I was qualified for 6 or 7 months before getting my badge but it can take longer (or you can be chosen ASAP...or never.) Basically, it depends.

Good to know that. I am thinking of just similar to reaching level 1 and level 2.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, michmikaia said:

Good to know that. I am thinking of just similar to reaching level 1 and level 2.

Nope, it's a bit more complex than that. It likely depends on a lot of factors to make sure really only the best make it. But the website explains it very well as well. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1