Your Access to this website has been blocked. WHY????

mdshawon2896

Dear Community Members!

I am facing this issue for the past an hour. Fiverr.com is not allowing me on their website from PC but, on app I can access. However, they keep asking me to prove to be a human. I have done it a million times and it keeps on appearing. Did anybody else faced this issue in the past and resolved it, please guide me through. 

Thanks a mil.

P.S.: I am attaching the screenshot of screen that pops up. Moreover, I have also contacted CS but, no response yet.

image.thumb.png.2161ab2f66511d86e55d4806c19d64df.png

• Like 6
  • Up 1

This happens when you do one certain action repeatedly. You just have to press and hold that button until it disappears. I think Fiverr implanted this to prevent extensions like auto-refresh.

I'm not gonna say anything since you said " When I woke up in the morning"

• Like 7
  • Up 1

5 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

This is how to fix it, right from your screenshot 👇 

especially if you are using autorefresh  software to stay online or a vpn 

271F47B1-CC60-4DD1-8763-F6B88F165229.jpeg

I used all the mentioned fixes already but, to no avail. That's why I wanted to ask you guys this about. 

Thank you again for your input though.

5 hours ago, vickieito said:

problem still persists after you try all the suggested "quick fixes" at

problem persisted after all the try. And I did submit a ticket too. Thank you for sharing the direct link.

5 hours ago, max3dmodel said:

This happens when you do one certain action repeatedly. You just have to press and hold that button until it disappears. I think Fiverr implanted this to prevent extensions like auto-refresh.

I'm not gonna say anything since you said " When I woke up in the morning"

Well as I stated, I long pressed it like hundreds of time but, it did not work.

• Like 7
  • Up 1

12 hours ago, mdshawon2896 said:

When I woke up in the morning and open my fiverr account and show the notification from fiverr. Experts, can you tell me what is the problem of that.

image.thumb.png.f8d2936d6767fbfe25fac7fd80f674bb.png

I had the same problem. I did what said down in quick fixes. I also contacted customer support and now that issue is resolved.

• Like 3
  • Up 1