LAST TO FISRT PAGE IN A DAY

ayesha_saleem1

Question

I have a wired question maybe anybody have faced the same issue in past 3 to 4 days. I try to explain what happened my account is 20 days old i work in a niche where 20 days are enough to rank on first page. Happened same with me after 16 days my gigs are on first page. I check on many laptops (4 to 5 different devices) my gigs are showing on firt page. After 12 to 20 hours i checked again my gigs in 4 different laptops 3 of them showing my gigs on last page and the 4th 1 still showing my gig on first page. If anyboday has solution or know anything about this please please assist me. Now my gigs are der-anked.

fiverr.com-Gigs.jpeg

• Like 3

1 answer to this question

To answer this question 

maybe copying another seller's gig description in short also cause it or What you have been doing for your gig to rank on the first page maybe you stop for a while like when you always promote your gig on social media platforms and just recent you stop doing it, it can also cause it.

OR not receiving an order and you received an order for a long time can also cause it. That is why it is necessary for you to receive an order ASAP

• Like 3