Gig dissapeared

motionimagery

Question

Okay so I am facing a problem for a month or I think it's more than a month.  I am level 1 seller and working on Fiverr for so long. There are 20 pages regarding my field , I’ve checked all of them but I’m not on any of them. I talked to fiverr team as well but they told me that my gig is active. If it’s active then I should be on one of the pages but i am not. Kindly suggest what should I do now .

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

8 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, motionimagery said:

There are 20 pages regarding my field , I’ve checked all of them but I’m not on any of them.

I can't find myself in search either, but it doesn't matter. Search results are tailored to each specific buyer (gigs are not ranked like a search engine, it's done through a smart algorithm matching buyers to relevant sellers). I'm not my buyer, so that explains why I can't find myself.

Just because you can't find yourself doesn't mean your buyers can't find you. Fiverr's team told you that you are active and visible in search. As long as your impressions are not at zero, that is true.

Even though I can't find myself in search, my buyers tell me I'm on Page 1 for them, and some even tell me I have a Fiverr's Choice badge. So I'm visible to my buyers and that's all that matters.

So make sure you have impressions and clicks, and that those clicks are converting to orders. And don't worry about finding yourself in search.

• Like 6

One of the most reasons is gig rotation. When you switch pages your gig may change position according to gig rotation. For example, you are on 2 pages and your gig is on 3rd page somewhere on the top. So when you switch to page 3 that could display on page 2 due to gig rotation. This could be commonly seen with online filters because every second no. Of online seller change 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, sahiramsiyag said:

One of the most reasons is gig rotation. When you switch pages your gig may change position according to gig rotation. For example, you are on 2 pages and your gig is on 3rd page somewhere on the top. So when you switch to page 3 that could display on page 2 due to gig rotation. This could be commonly seen with online filters because every second no. Of online seller change 

Strongly agreed with you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2