How works with Fiverr Milestone?

dilshank95

Question

9 answers to this question

2 hours ago, dilshank95 said:

One of my buyers has to give me orders every day. So for that he suggested Fiverr Milestone payment method. But I don't have a proper understanding of how it works.

You can set up any custom offer as a milestones order. Milestones orders require at least $50 per milestone, and at least 2 milestones per milestones order. Milestones orders allow you to get paid after each milestone. For you, you could set up each milestones as a day's worth of work. Alternatively, you could set up weekly subscription orders to cover your daily work.

It might be helpful to know what services you offer, to know which one will work better for you. Can you explain?

• Like 14
  • Congrats! 1

17 hours ago, dilshank95 said:

One of my buyers has to give me orders every day. So for that he suggested Fiverr Milestone payment method. But I don't have a proper understanding of how it works

Milestones are great. I know because I agreed to do a large audiobook and it took me a couple of months to do it. It consumed a lot of my time. I wish I had gotten paid after each week. I waited after completing the book to get paid and it really hurts when you have to wait that long to get paid. 

• Like 9

3 hours ago, kendal1747 said:

I know because I agreed to do a large audiobook and it took me a couple of months to do it. It consumed a lot of my time. I wish I had gotten paid after each week. I waited after completing the book to get paid and it really hurts when you have to wait that long to get paid. 

Same here, @kendal1747! I had a large order that started in March and finally got delivered end of August!

Lesson learned! I'm never creating an order that will go over a month's time again. I'll definitely either create smaller orders or break it down via subscriptions or milestones.

• Like 10