I started fiver 1 month ago Still not getting ORDERS 😟 Any Tips???.

aben_paulson

I don't think there is any shortcut for anyone to get order because I joined Fiverr getting to two months and I haven't got any order yet. My gigs is well created and everything is ok but no order yet. I have send almost getting to 200 buyer request but still no order because most of those buyer request offer are from fake buyers.Β 

I will only tell you to patient, keep praying and hoping to get order any of those days. Just make sure you gig is in order. I'm sure you will get order.Β 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Hi @aben_paulson,

As a new seller, focus on getting impressions and clicks, and converting those clicks into orders. Here's advice that I shared earlier today on clicks and orders:

If you want to increase impressions and visibility in search, this is a great resource for you:
https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/243824-welcome-to-fiverr-30/

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Β Hey, how are you? I think the first thing to do is to review if your Gig is way to competitive and your keywords.Β  Re-evaluate your gig description, tags and not to mention your images or videos.Β  Β Here is a great video that will explain most of what I'm saying . I hope it helps. Take care!

Β 

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

@aben_paulsonΒ From your profile page, I felt like the gig thumbnail images are not eye catchy. You should consider improving them. My suggestion is to use Canva to edit images. It is an excellent tool for Fiverr Sellers.

Your gig description is clearly not up to the mark. You did not write much. Please look at other top rated seller's gigs and then write a complete 1200 character gig description that is also SEO optimized. Moreover, include a FAQ section and write at least 5 questions.

You have to write out a great profile description that gives a good idea about you and your skills. Buyers want to know you as a person.

Appear for 3-4 tests for which can be taken for free. They help to make your profile look more professional.

I hope these are helpful.

Β 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, aben_paulson said:

Any TIPS😟.......

Stop using logos and other materials that are not yours to use, or you risk getting permanently banned.

Then again, if you get permanently banned, you will never have to worry about getting orders on Fiverr again.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

"I will provide anything that you need", sweet, I need five hundred thousand pounds, a kilo of hashish to help me sedate myself enough to deal with the brain dead zombies here,Β and a troupe ofΒ hot biΒ dancing girls who are happy to wrestle each other in baby oil for my amusement, how you gonna fix that for me? You're a joke, and it ain't funny.Β 

I'm having an awful day (don't worry, I have chocolate and maybe waffles later to make it better) but this somehow made me snicker, so.. even if you get no other response, there's that!

On 12/9/2022 at 6:34 AM, aben_paulson said:

I have been trying to get some Orders for 3 months Still I didn't get a single Order.Day by day I am loosingπŸ˜₯ interest in this Platform.

Unfortunately, it seems like the platform is also losing interest in you. If I'm being honest, none of your gig images (or gigs in general) appeal to me. It seems like you read a blog post about HOW TO GET RICH IN 2 DAYS, forgot to read the comments about how the post was a lie and well... tried your best, but it's not enough.

If you look around on the site, say, just search logo design but filter for TRS/PRO sellers. Can you confidently say that 'yes, my work can be as good as theirs?' I know, I know - you get what you pay for but even then, you NEED to sell something that at least looks 'OK'.

I remember when my sister discovered a picture editor for the first time (we were like... 10-12 years old max?)That's what your pictures remind me of - which would be completely fine as a hobbyist as you LEARN but not when you want to sell something. Choose ONE thing you're truly good at, pause your gigs, take a year or so to STUDY your chosen field and come back.Β 

Seriously. That is my genuine advice for you. I know it's harsh, but at the moment I just don't see the potential. It might be in there - but you need to work on it - and you can't really expect people to pay you while you do so.Β 

• Like 6
  • Confused 1