How to Increase My Gig Click and Sell My Service?

designer_4your

Hi @designer_4your, Welcome to the forum!

8 hours ago, designer_4your said:

How to success in Fiverr and  get more order in buyer.

You can start by reading this post here (note: lots of helpful links from @williambryan392 and @imagination7413are included):

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282146-how-to-be-successful-on-fiverr-common-questions-answered-and-a-collection-of-great-posts-that-helped-me-achieve-trs/

Here's also an article that can help you get the most out of your forum experience:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282067-my-first-25-days-%E2%80%93-how-i%E2%80%99m-getting-the-most-out-of-fiverr-forum/

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, designer_4your said:

What can I do now?

Like you many of us facing this issue but you have to make sure in your gig's title, images and description that why you are the best among the same services. Why will buyer order you, not others? if buyer find something unique in your gig what they are looking for then definitely will get service from you.  

• Like 7

• 9 months later...
10 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

This myth is spread by sellers

Being online doesn't increase your gig performance but it does provide you with an opportunity to receive orders. Fiverr offers a feature that allows buyers to view all active users, Put yourself in the shoes of a buyer who needs a service urgently – naturally, you'd likely choose a seller who is currently online. So, I believe being online can provide an opportunity to receive orders. But it doesn't help to increase gig performance. If you're only online without promoting your gigs on social media, you might be wasting your time.

be active, share your gigs on social media, research your competitor gigs and explore fiverr seller plus.

• Like 4

this is totally myth that your impressions will be increased by being active on fiverr. you should make changes as compare your gig with your compitators and add additional information and showcase yourself better than others. The most important thing is keyword research, you should spend time to find best keywords for your title 

and learn how fiver work there are bunch of articles and guidlines 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, farazsiyal said:

Put yourself in the shoes of a buyer who needs a service urgently – naturally, you'd likely choose a seller who is currently online.

Staying online continuously is pointless in my opinion and hardly yields anything. Use the app and spend your time doing useful things.

Remember that many of the buyers who want immediate help from someone who is online at the time are the most dangerous buyers. These types of buyers are usually demanding and want a very low price because they know that many sellers who stay online are desperate for a (first) order.

Sellers who have fallen into that trap then return to the forum with their (horror) stories. I avoid these types of buyers because getting into trouble is guaranteed. If a buyer cannot wait a half day until I answer his message, then he can search for another victim, it’s not going to be me.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, designer_4your said:

How to help Fiverr sell a gig to a buyer.

How Fiverr works has been explained hundreds of times on the forum, but hardly anyone reads it. I'm not wasting my time writing it down again, I have a lot of orders to finish. Don't be lazy, take your time and start studying the forum. Read only the advice from experienced sellers (avoid the new sellers and the sellers with no or only a few orders).

• Like 5

12 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

many of the buyers who want immediate help from someone who is online at the time are the most dangerous buyers.

Not all buyers who need quick help are bad. Many are actually good buyers. Every seller's experience on Fiverr is different. But my point is the opportunity for new sellers as the post author is a new seller ( @designer_4your ). I believe pro sellers, top rated sellers and even level 2 sellers don't need to be online to get these type of orders. But, new sellers can benefit from these urgent orders.

At the start, getting the first 20 orders on Fiverr can be tough. So, these quick jobs can be a big help. I'm not saying sellers have to be online all day and night, but being active during their work hours could be really good.

Also just being online won't be enough. They need to promote their gigs and understand how the Fiverr ranking system works.

• Like 3