Does stopping live portfolio affects your gig ranking?

nabeel__1

1 hour ago, nabeel__1 said:

If i stop my live portfolio option, will it affect my gig ranking?

No, but it'll affect how your buyers perceive you. When I was a new seller (with very few orders), my Live Portfolio played a big factor in convincing buyers to order from me.

• Like 9
  • Up 1

On 10/13/2022 at 3:26 PM, vickieito said:

No, but it'll affect how your buyers perceive you. When I was a new seller (with very few orders), my Live Portfolio played a big factor in convincing buyers to order from me.

Thanks for the helpful advice!

• Like 5

On 10/14/2022 at 12:51 PM, rimsharafique said:

your live portfolio is a key feature that allows buyers to see the work you have done on Fiverr. Buyers love to see samples before ordering, so having an active live portfolio for all gigs is highly recommended.

Thank you so much!

• Like 5

I don't use live portfolio because in my line of work I should keep everything confidential, and it didn't affect my gig ranking.

That being said, I do have some samples in the gig gallery (I made those as samples to show to buyers who ask for them, it's not actual work done for any of my buyers).

And buyers love it that I keep everything confidential.

• Like 6

On 10/16/2022 at 8:18 PM, catwriter said:

I don't use live portfolio because in my line of work I should keep everything confidential, and it didn't affect my gig ranking.

That being said, I do have some samples in the gig gallery (I made those as samples to show to buyers who ask for them, it's not actual work done for any of my buyers).

And buyers love it that I keep everything confidential.

I am also a writer, thank you for your answer.

• Like 2