Can i access my fiverr account remotely from my computer in Home?

safwan_afridi

Question

Hi Guys. I always access my Fiverr Account using my personal internet connection to keep my account secure. The issue is i go to Office in morning and there is cell phone network issue so i am unable to access my account from personal internet connection but i have lan connection on my desktop there which have alot of users that are using it so i don't want to use that connection to access my account. Can i access my account remotely from my home pc using AnyDesk or Teamviewer from my Office PC?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, safwan_afridi said:

Can i access my account remotely from my home pc using AnyDesk or Teamviewer from my Office PC?

In this way, you can do this if needed. Because fiverr will get your home pc's ip, as well as fiverr can't understand that you control your pc remotely.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, irfanulhoq said:

In this way, you can do this if needed. Because fiverr will get your home pc's ip, as well as fiverr can't understand that you control your pc remotely.

but it will not comfortable for you. you can use fiverr mobile app to access your account when you will staying out of home.

• Like 3

The seller cannot use Teamviewer and Anydesk.

you use team viewer or any desk as means of communication with your buyers, and if it is approved by the Fiverr relevant team, it should be ok, otherwise, it is not allowed and is a violation of our Terms of Service.

Edited by rimsharafique
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1