How to get jobs on fiverr after the current updates of fiverr?

salma_techs

Question

Hello,

I hope all you guys will be fine. I have one question I am a level one seller and now I am facing issue in getting orders in fiverr after the updates of fiverr. The things are very difficult after the removal of the buyer request, If anyone knows how to get jobs than please let me know.

Thank you waiting for reply of experts.

• Like 9
  • Up 1

4 answers to this question

46 minutes ago, salma_techs said:

I am facing issue in getting orders in fiverr after the updates of fiverr.

And to what specific updates are you referring? When? What time? What are you alledging was updated?

The things are very difficult after the removal of the buyer request

You should never have been relying upon the random buyer request feature for all of your orders in the first place. BR was always a secondary feature at best. Orders are intended to be obtained through the Fiverr services marketplace, or your own promotional marketing.

If anyone knows how to get jobs than please let me know.

You can earn orders by being a great seller, whom your target customers need to hire.

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 9

1 hour ago, md_aharif said:

Okay this is top of the issue after updated fiverr.

It is unwise to blame non-existant "Fiverr updates" for all of your problems. Fiverr is not the reason why certain sellers do not have orders. Fiverr does not guarantee that any seller will get orders here. If you want to be successful, YOU are the only person who can make that happen. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, jonbaas said:

It is unwise to blame non-existant "Fiverr updates" for all of your problems.

Yes @jonbaas, but it's easier to blame others instead of claiming responsibility for your actions. So it's easy to see why OP says Fiverr updates are to blame for a lack of orders. The truth is that the marketplace is overloaded with workers, many of which don't have any skill and just want to get easy money. They have bad descriptions, lackluster images, no experience or portfolio, but expect $100 orders. 

Just check those digital marketers that ask US how to promote themselves on Fiverr when THEY should be experts. There are also a lot of topics on Fiverr about this, but many just don't bother to initiate a search. So.. why would be share any ideas or tips.. 

• Like 4