How to trust people to work with

baronweber

39 minutes ago, baronweber said:

how can I know 

Talk with them in your inbox chats.

Pick someone that you can communicate with. If you notice that you seem to be on different pages in your inbox chats, most likely you'll be on different pages during the order.

Choose to work with people who are courteous and polite. I don't like to work with condescending or rude buyers. Buyers don't need to "threaten" me to do my work.

I also like to work with buyers who know what they want and can describe that in words.

48 minutes ago, baronweber said:

So I’ll like to know the right person to work with 

A lot of times you won't know until an order is placed. So be responsive and adapt quickly.

Some clients will try to add things to the order (without adding costs), so stick to your prices and let them know immediately if they are requesting you to do work that is outside of the scope of the original order (and require additional fees).

Personality quirks will come out during orders, so be ready to adapt to those. You can choose to continue or discontinue the order based on your preference.

I have a client with anger management issues, so I'm mindful of her triggers and don't take things personally during the angry outburst. She usually comes back and apologizes afterwards. I find my hotheaded client doesn't remember those moments, so I quickly forget those incidents as well. I also know that it's predictable (it's usually in the evenings when she is tired), so I avoid conversations at that time. As long as I do that, she's great to work with. 😊

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Talk with them in your inbox chats.

Pick someone that you can communicate with. If you notice that you seem to be on different pages in your inbox chats, most likely you'll be on different pages during the order.

Choose to work with people who are courteous and polite. I don't like to work with condescending or rude buyers. Buyers don't need to "threaten" me to do my work.

I also like to work with buyers who know what they want and can describe that in words.

A lot of times you won't know until an order is placed. So be responsive and adapt quickly.

Some clients will try to add things to the order (without adding costs), so stick to your prices and let them know immediately if they are requesting you to do work that is outside of the scope of the original order (and require additional fees).

Personality quirks will come out during orders, so be ready to adapt to those. You can choose to continue or discontinue the order based on your preference.

I have a client with anger management issues, so I'm mindful of her triggers and don't take things personally during the angry outburst. She usually comes back and apologizes afterwards. I find my hotheaded client doesn't remember those moments, so I quickly forget those incidents as well. I also know that it's predictable (it's usually in the evenings when she is tired), so I avoid conversations at that time. As long as I do that, she's great to work with. 😊

Great Reply. I hope it will help.

• Like 8
  • Up 1

I think you should like their work first. Then you can look at the completed profile. You will understand whether the person writes clearly. You may have questions. Don't be afraid to write. See how quickly the performer responds. If you start a conversation and you feel good with him then you can place an order. Either way, you won't know until you try. After completing the order, you will be able to understand whether this contractor is right for you. Wish you luck.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

I think all sellers are trustable depend on your project . If you need a coding website and you go to wordpress developer and order for a 5 pages website  it might be problem and issue of trust . I mean before trust some one you need find right keyword / search for your project . Because of you order someone who did not know the skill you need, many beginners take they don't wanted to lose an order and it turns into pain for both. Lots of clients never come back .So my point is before find someone trustworthy search right criteria. Then inbox and start conversation also find cheap price is a fact. Hope it will be helpful . I find shohagsheqder is a gem for Logo and Brand identity. He is the most underrated seller on earth. But he is talented and trustworthy.

Edited by shohagsheqder
Grammar correction
  • Like 2
  • Up 1

A great way to know if the service providers are trustworthy is to ask for work samples or portfolio and look at their profile for reviews. You should also check the quality of communication. Chat with them first and then you will get a good understanding of their personality. Browse through their profile and look at the gig contents too. 

I hope this will help. 

• Like 4

All sellers, in my opinion, are reliable depending on your job. It may be a difficulty and a trust issue if you require a coding website and go to a WordPress developer and order for a 5-page website. I'm saying that you need to identify the correct keyword or search for your project before you trust anyone. Because they don't want to lose an order, many novices order people who lack the necessary skills, which causes suffering for both parties. Many customers never return. So, my argument is to use the proper search criteria before finding a trustworthy person. Following that, start a dialogue and look for a low price, which is a fact. I hope it'll be useful.

• Like 2