Should I delete my extra gigs which are not performing well?

shehzad_deisgns

Hi mates!

Hope you'll be doing well. Today, I was evaluating my account performance and saw many of my extra gigs doesn't have any clicks or you can say less than 5 clicks since months.

I have 20 gigs being a level 2 seller but I got orders on only 3 of my gigs. I want to get suggestions from experts that is it good practice to delete those extra gigs that doesn't have any reviews and clicks from past months continuously? Will it affect my account in any sense ? OR it may give my others gigs chance to be ranked more ?

Well, in my opinion I think that fiverr promotes your most performing gig in random turns according to their own mysterious algorithm and if I delete all those extra gigs which are not performing well then maybe my main gigs get more chance to be ranked? I hope you people can understand what I'm trying to say.

Thanks in advance to all of you for your suggestions :)

• Like 3
  • Up 1

Hi @shehzad_deisgns! Welcome to the forum!

4 hours ago, shehzad_deisgns said:

is it good practice to delete those extra gigs that doesn't have any reviews and clicks from past months continuously?

I wouldn't necessarily delete those gigs - you can always pause and unpause gigs as you see fit.

4 hours ago, shehzad_deisgns said:

Will it affect my account in any sense ? OR it may give my others gigs chance to be ranked more ?

Since every seller performs differently, this would be something that you can test out on your own. Business is experimental, so set up gigs, monitor their performance and your overall business and make decisions from there.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

This is something I've wondered myself. I have a couple of gigs that don't get much action at all. However, the number of orders on my popular gigs did not decrease when I created the new ones. Therefore, I surmise they're not hurting me at all. I've been brainstorming additional gig options to add in the new year, so it'll be another test then.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

I think that each gig performs on its own, at least thats what I understand seeing the analytics.

My recommendation is to not delete the gig, we all are going to have more successful gigs, but you never know when someone is going to get interested in that one gig that sits on a corner.

The only situation I would delete a gig is if I need the spot for a new gig that I would think is more profitable, however, I can't imagine how even fill the 20 gig slots without beign repetitive (at least in my field).

• Like 1
  • Up 2