22 hours ago, abssalam said:

Stay Active

Not true.

2 hours ago, md_osmangone said:

Stay active 

Still not true.

12 minutes ago, ben_grahicx said:

Just keep on praying for your gig to attract a potential buyer

Not sure if you're joking or not, but whilst prayer MAY help (everyone is free to believe what they want) I'd also suggest researching the compeitition and optimising your gigs as well.

• Like 8
  • Up 3

On 10/13/2022 at 5:58 PM, williambryan392 said:

Not true.

Still not true.

Not sure if you're joking or not, but whilst prayer MAY help (everyone is free to believe what they want) I'd also suggest researching the compeitition and optimising your gigs as well.

Researching the competition and optimising gigs alone won't bring orders only prayers can make your gig to attract buyers to approach your gig. Many of here make sure our gigs are well optimized and even look stunning but still no buyer's. Here is like a market where million of people are also selling what we are selling.  So, only prayer can bring buyers not the otherwise. Having million of goods without buyers to buy them is just waste of time. 

Edited by ben_grahicx
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ben_grahicx said:

Having million of goods without buyers to buy them is just waste of time. 

But there are buyers here, lots of them.

There are also sellers selling here, lots of them (not just having gigs live, but actually selling them).

• Perhaps you are selling something few want to buy.
  • Perhaps you have too much competition.
  • Perhaps your competition is offering a better price.
  • Perhaps your competition looks or communicates better.

Obviously everyone can believe what they like, and building a business is about testing strategies and prayer could be one of them, but I think you can do other things as well as prayer.

I tried prayer to win the lottery and to save my fathers life. It didn't work for me.

I didn't try prayer to make sales on Fiverr, yet I have managed to sell my gigs.

• Like 7
  • Up 6

2 minutes ago, logomarcketplac said:

Means, Can you explain?

He means you should stay at your computer or on your app all the time so buyers see that you are online.

This does not help.

No successful seller I know does this.

Please do not waste your time by just trying to stay active.

Instead I suggest you invest in your skills and your gigs.

• Like 5
  • Up 5

Particularly among new sellers on Fiverr, this is a frequently asked subject. How can I get more orders on Fiverr? I frequently visit forums, groups, and linked pages relevant to Fiverr. This type of question is asked. If you truly want to receive more orders on Fiverr, you should read the entire post and not skip any parts. It may be incredibly challenging for novice sellers to receive their first Fiverr order.
It's time to create an appealing and expert-looking Fiverr profile now that you have a plan in place. You must utilize a genuine photo, a compelling description, and other elements. You must describe yourself, not your services, in the description or "About Me" section. comparable to a professional Wix and Squarespace website designer with more than two years of experience. I promise to deliver my services to your complete satisfaction, or anything similar. But make sure to write it in a formal tone. It draws customers in!

Social media becomes a crucial tool for marketing anything. If you want to sell something quickly, you need properly publicize your stuff on social media. Before promoting your concert on social media, you should be familiar with the subject. Every day, a lot of merchants spam social media, which is terrible for their Fiverr reputation. Therefore, before beginning, please study how to use social media marketing. Google and YouTube both include educational content. 

Additionally, provide a strong description of your gigs. As you are aware, your service is displayed on the gig page. Define your service clearly, then. Give each of your gigs a fantastic description and pitch your services like a boss. When a buyer checks out your gig on Fiverr, they read the description first. If you can meet their needs as stated in the description, you will receive orders.

Activity is really important. The online/offline tool that Fiverr implemented will let customers know if the merchant is active or not. Buyers will contact you if you're active, and you'll be able to acquire orders and make sales. This is how being active may help you increase your orders and sales.
Sell the service you can deliver more quickly first. Once you've done that, act quickly to offer your services. Customers may become purchasers as a result. You will be able to book more jobs as a result. Be quick to earn quick.

• Like 13

7 hours ago, williambryan392 said:

But there are buyers here, lots of them.

There are also sellers selling here, lots of them (not just having gigs live, but actually selling them).

• Perhaps you are selling something few want to buy.
  • Perhaps you have too much competition.
  • Perhaps your competition is offering a better price.
  • Perhaps your competition looks or communicates better.

Obviously everyone can believe what they like, and building a business is about testing strategies and prayer could be one of them, but I think you can do other things as well as prayer.

I tried prayer to win the lottery and to save my fathers life. It didn't work for me.

I didn't try prayer to make sales on Fiverr, yet I have managed to sell my gigs.

That's what you seem not to understand. You thought your prayer didn't work out just because you prayed on lottery and your life dad without you knowing that your prayer did work out. Lottery is a game of luck it's either you win or loose. No one own their lives neither do your dad own his life. That's why your prayer can't keep his life because it's time for him to go. 

You might think you didn't pray to make a sale on Fiverr but you have faith and believe you will make it on FIVERR. That faith and believe is part of prayer which you seem not to understand. 

The problem many of us had is that we only pray when problem arise or when we want something from God out of desperation but that's not how prayer's work. 

Miracle happens in our lives when we don't expect it and that's because we have faith and believe that things will work out on its own. 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, alamin_shaikh said:
  • Make your gig with fully described with FAQ
  • Stay online and keep maximum response time
  • Regular promotion your gig on social media
  • Make special offer for first the buyers

Have you not read any of the comments above about staying online? or are you just posting for the sake of it?

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, ben_grahicx said:

Researching the competition and optimising gigs alone won't bring orders only prayers can make your gig to attract buyers to approach your gig.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I respect yours, and your faith.  However, the logic of relying on a prayer to bring me sales is a little too unconventional for me.  I will stick to great products and great service thank you very much.  

That being said, I have said a few words to him upstairs to make my 6 numbers come out in tonight's national lottery @williambryan392  I optimised my prayer tonight and ensured I used the right keywords, so i'm feeling pretty confident.  

Drinks on me if I win. 

Edited by breals
  • Like 6
  • Haha 3

On 10/16/2022 at 11:29 PM, alamin_shaikh said:

Hello Sir, here I just shared my experience. Why should I say what others are doing? Do I copy and paste from online to make a comment? A lot of people have reacted haha after seeing my comment reply, however you can review my gig

I'm hiding your post because you can't share your gig link in this forum category. If you want to share it please do so in 'improve my gig' or 'my fiverr gigs'

FYI, I think it's likely your gig will get removed by Fiverr if you offer 'guaranteed $1000+ monthly passive income'.

Why?

Because you can't guarantee results like this (I think!). 

• Like 8