Fiverr recommended buyer.

aziz_rohmani

Why Fiverr recommended their buyers as "Fiverr selected"? I know Fiverr select them for their loyalty.
Am I right?
But more thane one week ago a buyer knocked me. He was fiverr selected. Then we talk about a project. All was well. But when I told him "You can order now". Then he didn’t response any more still now. 
I was think that he is in a problem. But I seen him active on Fiverr messenger. But he don't response of my message. 
Now my question is that which type his loyalty?
He was conversation with me and selected me for work. But now he don't response of my any text. 
Now what should I do?

• Like 11

40 minutes ago, aziz_rohmani said:

I know Fiverr select them for their loyalty.
Am I right?

That's wrong. There's nothing special about a Fiverr Select buyer. It only means that they purchased at least 10 orders and spent $500 on the platform. There's no vetting process or checks to make sure that these buyers are "good buyers." This is an automatic, free program, so buyers are not paying anything extra to be a "Fiverr Select" buyer.

which type his loyalty?

No one knows, not even Fiverr. Fiverr's Help Center will claim that these "Fiverr Select Buyers" are more experienced and serious buyers. However, since Fiverr doesn't check, they don't know. Personally, I don't consider a buyer with 10 orders and $500 spent as an experienced or more serious buyer.

If you are a Fiverr Select buyer, you get a cool "crown" badge that sellers can notice you by. You also get perks like coupons and personalize support. So these buyers can sometimes puff their chest out like they are more important than other buyers. 

Just treat these buyers just like any other buyer. The badge really doesn't mean anything to sellers.

He was conversation with me and selected me for work. But now he don't response of my any text. 
Now what should I do?

Just move on. If he wants to order from you, he will come back on his own. Sometimes I have buyers disappear for weeks, even months. I had a buyer who was interested in ordering from me in March and then just came back today to continue the conversation.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 8
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, aziz_rohmani said:

I also think this. But I seen him active on Fiverr messenger and he don't response to me.

My buyers are also active and they don't respond unless they want to, so I don't continue the conversation unless they do.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2