Fiverr Badge and Skill Test information

brownzay

Hello Great Sellers, I'm a new seller and joined this platform getting to two months. My impression and click is going down every day for reason I don't know. I just wanna ask how important is this Fiverr Badge and Skill Test to our Gig? 

I just need more information and details from you guys about it. I will love to hear from your views and ideas.

Thanks 

Edited by brownzay
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, brownzay said:

I just wanna ask how important is this Fiverr Badge and Skill Test to our Gig? 

The Fiverr Badge and Skill Tests are for you to increase your knowledge, so while they are very helpful to sellers, they aren't going to bring in more impressions and clicks.

2 hours ago, brownzay said:

I'm a new seller and joined this platform getting to two months. My impression and click is going down every day for reason I don't know.

Fiverr initially gives a boost to new sellers, so that might explain why your impressions and clicks are going down now.

To increase your impressions - work on making your gigs relevant to search terms that your buyers will type in. Check your titles & tags. Make sure you are responding to messages in a timely manner and your seller performance in good. You will be compared against other sellers in your category, and if you are doing better than they are, your impressions will be higher.

To increase your clicks - make your gig attractive so that buyers will want to click on your gig image and visit your gig page. I see opportunity for you to add gig videos and to simplify your gig images (there's currently too much text). Keep the text to 2-5 words that describe your services. Buyers will only look at your gig for a few seconds before deciding if they want to click on it or not.

Once your buyers visit your gig page, don't give them reason to leave! Make sure you have a good portfolio, profile, gig descriptions, and FAQs so that you answer all questions buyers may have about your services. Make them want to order from you, and not your competition.

• Like 7

15 hours ago, vickieito said:

The Fiverr Badge and Skill Tests are for you to increase your knowledge, so while they are very helpful to sellers, they aren't going to bring in more impressions and clicks.

Fiverr initially gives a boost to new sellers, so that might explain why your impressions and clicks are going down now.

To increase your impressions - work on making your gigs relevant to search terms that your buyers will type in. Check your titles & tags. Make sure you are responding to messages in a timely manner and your seller performance in good. You will be compared against other sellers in your category, and if you are doing better than they are, your impressions will be higher.

To increase your clicks - make your gig attractive so that buyers will want to click on your gig image and visit your gig page. I see opportunity for you to add gig videos and to simplify your gig images (there's currently too much text). Keep the text to 2-5 words that describe your services. Buyers will only look at your gig for a few seconds before deciding if they want to click on it or not.

Once your buyers visit your gig page, don't give them reason to leave! Make sure you have a good portfolio, profile, gig descriptions, and FAQs so that you answer all questions buyers may have about your services. Make them want to order from you, and not your competition.

Thank you so much for the advice. I'm really grateful and I will work towards everything you have said. 

• Like 3