New GIGS

husnain8888

Question

6 answers to this question

If your gig performance is weak for a long time then delete the old gig and create a new gig more professionally. Make sure proper research before creating a new gig. Use the best tags, SEO-optimized descriptions, good-looking images, etc. As well as marketing your gig on social media and being active. Though I am new in Fiverr, I also look forward to expert answers.

• Like 10
  • Up 1

Do some good keyword research, watch some videos on Youtube from all the people that posts videos about how to optimize Fiverr gigs and what are the best gigs to have.  Create more profesional images and text.   It should start picking up for you.  I hope it helps. Take care.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, mipiti48 said:

Do some good keyword research, watch some videos on Youtube from all the people that posts videos about how to optimize Fiverr gigs and what are the best gigs to have.  Create more profesional images and text.   It should start picking up for you.  I hope it helps. Take care.

ok Sir thanks for your suggestion

• Like 6

The gig performance is very weak for a long time, obviously can delete it. Try to create a new gig more professionally, much proper research before open a new gig. The new gig try to use the better title, tags, SEO-optimized descriptions, eye-catching gig images, etc. I hope it will work very well. 

• Like 6

Hello

Well it would be better if you work on those gigs which are already created. Make everything catchy from content to gig images/video etc. Then activate it and test it for few days! If it does not work then you can delete and create new gigs! 

P.S. Always do some research before creating and publishing any gig!

Good Luck!

• Like 5