If any buyer order me directly without any communication, what should I do ?

wp_coder93

54 minutes ago, wp_coder93 said:

how you people solve this ?

I make sure I talk with the buyer as soon as I can.

I'll send a Quick Response as soon as I receive notification of the order - this will let the buyer know that as soon as I get their order requirements, I'll review all their information and will ask them any additional questions that I may have when reviewing their order.

Also, usually I do a bit of research on the buyer while he or she is filling out the order requirements to get a feel of the buyer and their experience on the platform. If they are new, they may need additional support. If I see they generally give sellers a bad review, I tread with caution.

After I review all the order requirements, if I feel there needs to be an adjustment to the order, I'll reach out to the buyer to discuss those options. Sometimes I'll add on gig extras to cover their additional requests. Other times, I might ask for an extension on the delivery date if they made a big order or if I need more time due to my work load.

If caught early enough, the buyer can cancel with "ordered by mistake" if they made a purchase without fully understanding the scope of my services. Orders canceled with the reason of "ordered by mistake" won't hurt your seller metrics. Orders also canceled before the order requirements are entered in also don't affect your seller metrics.

Another cancelation that won't affect your seller metrics is if you cancel and the buyer orders from you again within a two-week period of time. Usually for me, I'm canceling an order and giving the buyer a reduced-price order (if they paid for more than what was needed for the services they wanted).

• Like 12
  • Up 6
  • Thanks 2

On 10/12/2022 at 12:37 AM, vickieito said:

I make sure I talk with the buyer as soon as I can.

I'll send a Quick Response as soon as I receive notification of the order - this will let the buyer know that as soon as I get their order requirements, I'll review all their information and will ask them any additional questions that I may have when reviewing their order.

Also, usually I do a bit of research on the buyer while he or she is filling out the order requirements to get a feel of the buyer and their experience on the platform. If they are new, they may need additional support. If I see they generally give sellers a bad review, I tread with caution.

After I review all the order requirements, if I feel there needs to be an adjustment to the order, I'll reach out to the buyer to discuss those options. Sometimes I'll add on gig extras to cover their additional requests. Other times, I might ask for an extension on the delivery date if they made a big order or if I need more time due to my work load.

If caught early enough, the buyer can cancel with "ordered by mistake" if they made a purchase without fully understanding the scope of my services. Orders canceled with the reason of "ordered by mistake" won't hurt your seller metrics. Orders also canceled before the order requirements are entered in also don't affect your seller metrics.

Another cancelation that won't affect your seller metrics is if you cancel and the buyer orders from you again within a two-week period of time. Usually for me, I'm canceling an order and giving the buyer a reduced-price order (if they paid for more than what was needed for the services they wanted).

Thank you!

• Like 5