I need feedback on my gig

ortensa

Hi @ortensa,

Great job making the changes to your gigs and adding the gig videos, portfolio images, and FAQs! Don't forget that you also get 2 PDFs per gig, so you can really utilize those to show off more of your portfolio (however, that can be built over time).

I did notice a misspelled word in your profile that I missed on the last round - it should be "courtesy" not "curtesy."

Also, the update gig thumbnails almost look exactly like mine (design-wise), so you might want to play around with colors and the design for something more original. 

Now that you've made updates, monitor your gigs to see how they perform over the next week or so in terms of impressions, clicks, and orders. I also noticed that you aren't utilizing all of your gig extras ...so get them in there because that can increase your average selling price and help you earn more.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, vickieito said:

I did notice a misspelled word in your profile that I missed on the last round - it should be "courtesy" not "curtesy."

Oh, thank you for this. Hadn't noticed it. 

12 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Also, the update gig thumbnails almost look exactly like mine (design-wise), so you might want to play around with colors and the design for something more original.

Took the video template from Canva actually, but it kind off looks like yours so I'll make sure to change the design a little bit. 

Once again, you have been really helpful and great in general, so thank you 🙂 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ortensa said:

Took the video template from Canva actually, but it kind off looks like yours so I'll make sure to change the design a little bit. 

That makes me laugh (at myself)! All that thought I put into my gig images and it ended up looking like a Canva template. ...so much for trying to be original! 😂

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ortensa said:

@vickieito I asked the costumer before hand if I could use that information. If it is a problem I can blur them or hide those sensitive columns. 

That scares me that the customer is willing to share the emails and names of all their contacts! I wouldn't want to do business with them if they were sharing my emails with others. Most likely that person doesn't have permission from all of those POC's to share their information.

Even if the buyer did give you permission, your future buyers won't know that and it'll make them concerned for their data. I personally had a bad experience with a seller who shared my B2B mailing list on YouTube without my permission (he was using it in a tutorial video and got angry when I demanded him to take the video down - he spent a lot of time editing the 2-hr video).

I would definitely blur the sensitive information, at a minimum.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, ortensa said:

@vickieito I asked the costumer before hand if I could use that information. If it is a problem I can blur them or hide those sensitive columns. 

The template was about an architecture business or something like that. I just remember that the photos on the template were building pictures 😂

I remember reading about this incident on another comments thread. I'll make sure to fix that. Do you think that editing my gigs could damage their ranking? 

Edited by ortensa
  • Like 1