Buyer request option does not show in pc

tahersky

Question

Hi guys, I am new seller in fiverr. I have created a gig. Buyer request option is not showing in my fiverr page when i open it on my pc (chrome, mozila browser) but buyer request option shows on mobile. plz help me someone.

• Like 28
  • Thanks 2

Make sure you’re in “selling” mode and click the “More” option at the top of the screen.

“Buyer Requests” will be the first option shown after selecting “more”.

Yeah i am in selling mode but there is no “More” option at the top of the screen even there is no option at the top of the screen. My navigation bar is left side of the screen.

• Like 19

Yeah i am in selling mode but there is no “More” option at the top of the screen even there is no option at the top of the screen. My navigation bar is left side of the screen.

Make sure you haven’t zoomed on the browser (make sure it’s showing it at 100%). Make sure the browser is full screen. Also I’m assuming you have a high enough resolution screen, eg. is it around 1080p or higher?

• Like 22

Make sure you haven’t zoomed on the browser (make sure it’s showing it at 100%). Make sure the browser is full screen. Also I’m assuming you have a high enough resolution screen, eg. is it around 1080p or higher?

thanks for your reply. My browser is not in zoom mood. it’s 100% full screen. I have also tried to open with iphone there is also same case. only fiverr app show buyer request.

• Like 14

thanks for your reply. My browser is not in zoom mood. it’s 100% full screen. I have also tried to open with iphone there is also same case. only fiverr app show buyer request.

What’s your monitor resolution? Also Fiverr wants people to use Chrome so it’s probably best to try with that.

If you have a lower res screen the option might show if you move the navigation bar.

If the problem isn’t because of a low res screen you could try refreshing ctrl+F5. Or maybe you’ve got “no page style” selected or something.

• Like 14

What’s your monitor resolution? Also Fiverr wants people to use Chrome so it’s probably best to try with that.

If you have a lower res screen the option might show if you move the navigation bar.

If the problem isn’t because of a low res screen you could try refreshing ctrl+F5. Or maybe you’ve got “no page style” selected or something.

my monitor screen resolution is 1024X768. I use chrome.

• Like 7

my monitor screen resolution is 1024X768. I use chrome.

Yes that’s the problem (I just checked with that resolution). It’s too low resolution. You could contact CS through the helpdesk to see if there’s a fix or way to see the option with that res.

• Like 22

Yes that’s the problem (I just checked with that resolution). It’s too low resolution. You could contact CS through the helpdesk to see if there’s a fix or way to see the option with that res.

Thanks bro, I have change my screen resolution and now it show navigation bar top of the screen. Buyer request option also shows. Many many thanks to you. best of luck.

• Like 17

Hi how you change screen resolution ?

Try right-clicking on the desktop and selecting “display settings” or maybe there’s something like NVIDIA control panel which may show after right-clicking on the desktop (depending on which graphics card you have, if any) for changing it.

• Like 11

Guest delowardidar

Try right-clicking on the desktop and selecting “display settings” or maybe there’s something like NVIDIA control panel which may show after right-clicking on the desktop (depending on which graphics card you have, if any) for changing it.

Thanks both of you, I found it help full for me too.

hi i can’t see my buyer request and i have seen before conversation where you have mentioned that need to change screen but my laptop screen highest is 1200 that’s why i feel trouble and i can’t see any MORE option where i see buyer request

If you can’t get a screen/device with a high enough resolution to see it you could contact CS about the issue. eg. to see if they can change the code of the site to work with lower resolution screens/desktops.

You could also try the following link and if it works, add a browser favourite for the link.

https://www.fiverr.com/users/fahimmuntasir88/requests

• Like 6

Hi there

Most Welcome here Best of luck for future.
Keep sharing the gigs

And with requests it’s not show to new sellers bcz it depend upon the level

If you have one or two level Then buyer request show to you.
With no level buyer request is not show…with no level request shows only sometime with one or two requests.

Hope you got what you need.

Thanks

• Like 7