I have impressions and clicks but no orders

alekseo21

There can be many reasons for that but most common one is pricing. Competition today on Fiverr is on new level and has left everyone wondering..

Research your competitor rates & improvise your gig costs. 

Your buyers will likely compare you with so many other available gigs, make sure your offerings are cost effective & offers good deal. Doesn't mean if you have lower prices you'll get orders but if you have right prices buyers may start conversations..

• Like 11
  • Up 1

4 minutes ago, alekseo21 said:

I have about 500 impressions and 10 clicks every day.

Actually, it's not that much - sellers who regularly receive orders and messages from new potential buyers have at least a few thousand impressions and from 100 clicks

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, webgaragepro said:

I think, you should update your gig description and pricing with unlimitted revsion or monye back. 

follow the guideline

https://blog.fiverr.com/post/how-to-optimize-your-gigs-to-maximize-your-sales

Unlimited revisions is the worst thing ever - I highly recommend avoid it. By offering unlimited revisions, you risk to extend your order for ages

Edited by olyasr
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, olyasr said:

Unlimited revisions is the worst thing ever - I highly recommend avoid it. By offering unlimited revisions, you risk to extend your order for ages

I have served to my respected client's who rarely request for revisions, I must try to assist my best level to fulfill thier demand of the project. Until they are satisfied I provide accurate delivery. if buyer provide aditional task than I must try to offer extras. some time some buyers are not agreed to accept. but most of buyes are very cooperative. I don't apprciate your life long process. Seller also can cancal any order through customer support. And Thank you for your reply and nice to meet you. 

• Like 3