Hi. I need to record 6 sentences about bread in 18 languages

bartosz_99

Hi.
I am doing a project where there are 6 sentences to say about bread in 4 languages each sentence. I attach the sentences below. The task is very easy.
I am looking for people willing to record these sentences in the given translations or, if someone prefers, in a different language. This is a project for the Lubaszka bakery in Warsaw, Poland. The project expresses hospitality for people representing cultures from Europe and the whole world.
I am looking for people willing to participate in this project - I expect a voice recording of one or more sentences. The recording should be in a universal audio format. Unfortunately, I do not know about it. I also do not know what are the rules on this site. I am asking for advice and suggestions.   

I noted country corresponding to languages:

Eng: a delicious croissant with chocolate

Romania: croissant delicios cu ciocolată

Estonia: maitsev croissant šokolaadiga

Slovakia: lahodný croissant s čokoládou

Eng: I am ordering a tasty cake

Lotva: Es pasūtīju garšīgu kūku

China: 我正在订购一个美味的蛋糕

Portugal: Estou a encomendar um bolo saboroso

Eng: I'm cutting a crunchy baguette

Finland: Leikkaan rapeaa patonkia

Spain: Estoy cortando una baguette crujiente

Turkye: Çıtır bir baget kesiyorum.

Eng: Fresh bun with cheese

Suede: Färsk bulle med ost

Germany: Frisches Brötchen mit Käse

Słowakia: Čerstvá žemľa so syrom

Eng: i'm taking a snack to school

Germany: Ich nehme einen Snack mit in die Schule

France: j'emmène un casse-croûte à l'école

Indonesya : saya membawa camilan ke sekolah

Ang: homemade bread from the oven

Nederlands: zelfgebakken brood uit de oven

Ukraine : домашний хлеб из печи

Arab: خبز منزلي من الفرن

Regards Bartek 

Edited by bartosz_99
  • Like 10
  • Up 1

• bartosz_99 changed the title to Hi. I need to record 6 sentences about bread in 18 languages
8 hours ago, bartosz_99 said:

The task is very easy.

Hi @bartosz_99, the task is very easy for each voice over artist, but you will have to break it down and only give each artist their part. 

The hardest part of the project is being the project manager - 

You will have to have instructions for each voice over assignment - break it down by languages and male and female parts. Specify what sound you want when the scripts are read (accent, speed, intonation, feelings you want to evoke).

I assume you have a budget for your project, so break it down to how much you expect for each voiceover artist. Factor in the 5% fee that Fiverr will charge you for each order. If you are working with 24 lines of script split over 18 different sellers (or less if you find multi-lingual VO artists), that fee can be hefty because you will have a lot of mini-orders.

You also need to be aware that most voiceover artists will have a minimum fee, so even if you only have them say 5 words, they might charge you the same as if you gave them 50 or 100 words. They may also charge more for line-by-line scripts, which seems to be what you are requesting. 

If you are not specific in your order requirements, you will most likely have to ask for your sellers to revise their recordings, so be specific so that you don't have to purchase additional revisions, You will need more instructions than what you included above. You will also have to be vigilant in listening to the VO recordings to ensure everything is exact. Revisions can only be done in a specific timeframe, so if you find errors after the fact, you will need to pay for a whole new recording.

The easiest thing would be for you to use Fiverr's search to find the VO artists with the sound and skills that you are looking for, and at your price range. Otherwise, you will be sorting through a lot of VO artists that aren't even remotely close to what you are looking for, or if they are, they're not at the price range you want.

If you don't have much of a budget, you might find out that you can only afford AI voice overs.

• Like 10
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, bartosz_99 said:

The recording should be in a universal audio format. Unfortunately, I do not know about it.

If someone has asked that you could ask them what specific format they want it in (ie. what audio codec and file extension). Wav is uncompressed and common and offered by VO sellers (a lot offer mp3 too but that's compressed) but checking with the person who asked you would allow you to be sure you gave them it in the format they wanted.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 7
  • Up 2

On 10/11/2022 at 9:58 AM, vickieito said:

Hi vickieito @bartosz_99, the task is very easy for each voice over artist, but you will have to break it down and only give each artist their part. 

The hardest part of the project is being the project manager - 

You will have to have instructions for each voice over assignment - break it down by languages and male and female parts. Specify what sound you want when the scripts are read (accent, speed, intonation, feelings you want to evoke).

I assume you have a budget for your project, so break it down to how much you expect for each voiceover artist. Factor in the 5% fee that Fiverr will charge you for each order. If you are working with 24 lines of script split over 18 different sellers (or less if you find multi-lingual VO artists), that fee can be hefty because you will have a lot of mini-orders.

You also need to be aware that most voiceover artists will have a minimum fee, so even if you only have them say 5 words, they might charge you the same as if you gave them 50 or 100 words. They may also charge more for line-by-line scripts, which seems to be what you are requesting. 

If you are not specific in your order requirements, you will most likely have to ask for your sellers to revise their recordings, so be specific so that you don't have to purchase additional revisions, You will need more instructions than what you included above. You will also have to be vigilant in listening to the VO recordings to ensure everything is exact. Revisions can only be done in a specific timeframe, so if you find errors after the fact, you will need to pay for a whole new recording.

The easiest thing would be for you to use Fiverr's search to find the VO artists with the sound and skills that you are looking for, and at your price range. Otherwise, you will be sorting through a lot of VO artists that aren't even remotely close to what you are looking for, or if they are, they're not at the price range you want.

If you don't have much of a budget, you might find out that you can only afford AI voice overs.

HiI found this website on the advice of a man who runs a language school.
Reading these sentences is part of the store design that I am implementing as an architect.
It is an activity that is outside my professional competence, but it improves the impact of the project.
The more I thank you for your help, given me without lecturing or hate. So I can consider you to be AI. 🙂

Please give me a suggestion where - in what section of the feverr website - I can look for teachers [I have seen advertisements from music critics, writers looking for inspiration, but not speakers. ]

• Like 7
  • Up 1

9 minutes ago, bartosz_99 said:

Please give me a suggestion where - in what section of the feverr website - I can look for teachers [I have seen advertisements from music critics, writers looking for inspiration, but not speakers. ]

Hi @bartosz_99 - You might want to check the "spokesperson" category if you are looking for teachers who will speak for you.

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @saqibjaveed1891, I asked for your last two posts to be removed since you can't share your contact information here. The last message also looked spammy.

2 hours ago, saqibjaveed1891 said:

Hello i am a cambridge physics teacher. I want to teach online . How to approach students?please guide me.Regards

If you want to offer your teaching services on Fiverr, you would have to create and publish a gig. Then interested students could order lessons from you.

If you're working with buyers on your own, you would need a marketing plan in place to find students. For example, you could use social media marketing, affiliate programs, email campaigns, and sales funnels.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, saqibjaveed1891 said:

Hello i am a cambridge physics teacher. I want to teach online . How to approach students?please guide me.Regards

You say you graduated from Cambridge; however, your message has six errors. I would expect more from a Cambridge graduate. 🤔

Also, I looked, and even though you have graduated from Cambridge, you have not been astute enough to create a gig to start selling your services. Perhaps you should start here if you wish to do so. However, be aware that buyers can tell if you are truthful about your educational background by your writing abilities. 

Here is a link to find all the info you need to start selling on Fiverr. 

https://www.fiverr.com/support/categories/360003318458-Seller-Hub?segment=seller

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 8